It's not all about you

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by twistedwiresnaffle, Feb 16, 2009.

1. twistedwiresnaffle

twistedwiresnaffle New Member

And you know who you are.

I said my peace, and I am moving on.

2. paige

paige New Member

What is the point of this post?

3. MelW

MelW New Member

not sure the point..... ???

4. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Evidently, to tell us that we are all bitches..............

But evidently it is all about you, right?

You come on here spew SHIT! Then log out.............as a guest you read what is being written...........log back in, spew more SHIT...........then log back out to hide.........

Clearly you don't like what goes on on this board, so why the fuck do you keep coming back?

Just to Stir up more trouble...............or to justify to yourself calling everyone here names?

Go a head - keep posting - I'll be here all night - I'm not afraid - I don't hide behind a screen name or log out and hide behind being able to be a guest and read what is written.

5. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

If calling us all bitches, is saying your peace, I believe that we deserve an explanation. WWJD? :eek: He certainly wouldn't judge us and then choose slander when he was questioned. You can't call someone a bitch in one thread, and then tell them in another, that you will pray for them.

This is precisely why I don't go to church.

6. Tbitt

Point:

Who's Online:

User Time Action
    Guest 08:22:55 PM Viewing the topic It's not all about you.

7. burgie

burgie New Member

This is all just weird...

8. ribbons-ally

ribbons-ally New Member

Sorry but that was me. I've been a guest all day.

9. Tbitt

No it wasn't you..............

You were listed as "logging in to the forum" at the same time as this was pulled.........

10. ribbons-ally

ribbons-ally New Member

I logged in AFTER I your post of what time just I can post this.
    And now I'm signing off and turning off the computer. You all have fun now.

11. BUC

BUC Administrator

How about we drop it...I don't think they will be back. I'd say we've been had by a guest troll.

The 2 that left are nice people, actually to nice for an un moderated forum probably. You have to do what you're comfortable with. I don't think either would do this.

12. AppyGSP

AppyGSP Senior Member

Those 2 had absolutely NOTHING to do with this and one doesn't even know about it yet. They are both on a different forum now. Hopefully it is a coincidence that this troll created an account using their 2 user IDs together and that he/she doesn't have anything against the 2 nice people...which I can't even imagine. :angel:

Anyway, let's take BUC's advice and drop it. This person wanted to stir up trouble and get attention, and got it. These posts are just feeding the troll.
    :th_DontFeedTrolls2:

:th_2cents:

13. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Apperantly for some people (like the OP) that topic title is a misnomer.

14. Mstar

Mstar New Member

Hmm. I don't know what the rest of this is all about, I'm still just a little upset to find out that it's NOT all about me! I mean, when did that happen? Pssh. I'm very disappointed.

15. Jen

Jen New Member

I too am a bit disappointed to learn it is not all about me. Damn my mother for that loving, encouraging healthy upbringing!

16. Buffy

Buffy New Member

My husband is still grappling with the fact that it IS all about me.
    Idjut! :slapfight:

17. Willie76

Willie76 New Member

The chicken paremesean Bryan made for me, and the fact that he's accompanied me to work the past two days, mucked out my stall, and chauffered me everywhere, does indeed point to the fact that it is all about me. :)

18. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I just received an email from Joyce (Snaffle) letting me know that THIS IS NOT HER OR HER DAUGHTER (Lisa) Twistedwire!!!!

Indeed a troll starting trouble~~~~~

19. BUC

BUC Administrator

Hummmmm.....now I wonder who it is that keeps going around telling everyone they are only here to cause me problems....it just never seems to work to their benefit ;)

20. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

Oh no, Willie- it is all about ME! Always has been, always will be! I have sat on my hands long enough, reading these posts, and this was the last straw! ;) :laugh: ME, I tell ya!