Just why

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Announcements' started by twistedwiresnaffle, Feb 16, 2009.

1. twistedwiresnaffle

twistedwiresnaffle New Member

Can Tbitt & Joie and others do as they please while anything we said we get beat up for?

I think its rediculous.....

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Who is to say that I have never been "beaten up"?

Ha ha ha....let me just clarify:

Who is to say that I have never been "beaten up" for what I've said.....?

I'd love to see anyone try to beat me up for real...............Oh.....ya............. :slapfight:

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I beat up Tbitt all the time. :slapfight:

At the SAME time, I can see where OP is coming from. The SECOND they became guests, the slander started. My jaw hit the floor more than once. It's what makes me second-guess EVERY. SINGLE. POST that I start.

Can't we all just get along?

Also makes me wonder what people say about me when I'm not around!

Now am I gonna get slammed for making this post look like a haiku-on-crack?

4. Tbitt

And please bring up anything I've posted that has been behind anyone's back...........

Come on............this is a public forum after all.............I'm not afearing........

5. MelW

MelW New Member

maybe, just maybe, its what you said?

"you are all bitches......." was your first post...perhaps not the ... best introduction?

6. Tbitt

Come on - I'm waiting............

Oh, Here I'll help:

Click on my screen name..........

Click on the link at the bottom......it says something about seeing the last posts of a person..........

Then you can search through ALL of my posts....sorry - you will have to dig through all my dogs and horse posts - but hopefully you can stomach them long enough to find my bitchiness............

Click on the thread............then you can click on the quote..............

Cut and past them here..........

Then we can discuss............

7. BUC

BUC Administrator

Anybody can pretty much get away with anything here, hence the rules people should have read when they joined. If someone feels like they are being unfairly attacked by any of the MODS, me, Jen whoever they are free to also voice their opinions right back at us.

We are just here (mods, admins) to move shit around when you post it in the wrong spot and throw advice here and there that you may or may not take, otherwise we are you. We're not going to get into the politics of moderating here unless you are simply just a troll.

This is the internet and a public forum...people will always say shit you don't want to hear. I personally would rather be some place where I can decide for myself what advice I want to take or leave instead of someone else deciding it for me.

Buffy, who give a shit what someone has to say about a post you make or behind your back. Your friends (the real ones, LOL) know the real you, so IMHO that's all that is important :)

8. Tbitt

Ya! That's what I thought!

TROLL!!!!!

Fuck you! twistedwiresnaffle fucking TROLL!

9. BUC

BUC Administrator

OMG Tbitt...~~~...tell us how you really feel :D

10. MelW

MelW New Member

umm wow... :slapfight:

11. Tbitt

I'm just saying........... :th_fluffbunny:

12. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, BUCcie-Poo. I'm feeling the ^.^.^! :-*

13. BUC

BUC Administrator

It really always has amazed me why people actually give a shit about what someone says about them on the internet. Ok, maybe if we were all using our real names...but that's the point of having an internet ID.

14. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Yeah, but I'm a peace-maker. I HATE HATE [size=18pt]HATE[/size] confrontation. Unless I'm personally attacked for no good reason, then bring it on! :slapfight:

Apparently my hatred of confrontation carries over into the cyber-world. :-

15. twistedwiresnaffle

twistedwiresnaffle New Member

Wow. I will pray for you.

16. Tbitt

I really hope you do..........

Thanks

BTW - I'm not holding my breath that you have a straight line to God's ear:

17. Joie

Joie New Member

Why is MY name dragged into anything? Because I spoke my mind about "someone" bashing the way other people write when the way the OP writes is just as bad? WHY is that so terrible?

Let me say it again: It wasn't a personal attack. I've made no personal attacks since the original post, not prior either, and I am not about to start. I CERTAINLY didn't go an call someone a bitch over something so unimportant. I SIMPLY MADE A POINT. A good point, I believe, and if it hit a nerve than so be it.

I'd love to see ANY posts where I need to be "reined in" or I was slanderous. This is a public forum. GUESTS can view topics. I am not a particularly controversial person, and there is nothing I've posted that needs to even be justified. Slanderous? Hostile? Hardly. I really, really think people need to remember this is the INTERNET and you cannot hear the humor in someone's "voice" when they are posting, oftentimes.

AS I've said before, the judgemental, and now paranoid, attitudes I am seeing on this forum and elsewhere are really making me shake my head.

18. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

It can also be noted that Twistedwire and Snaffle left of their own accord. After they packed up and went away there were several unsolicited comments made and not by any of us (mods, admin). My sage advice is either suck it up and move on or go back to your own playground.

19. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

This board has taught me MANY things horse related, but the biggest thing it's taught me, is that I am too sensitive when someone doesn't agree with me, or thinks that I'm an idiot.

It has caused me to grow a thicker skin, if you will. I too hate confrontation, Buffy, but it is inevitable.

20. Tbitt

Really Poodlelover - Non of us mods? Hum.........I thought it was all the mods doing the mean posting..........you have to be wrong.........It must have been me doing it all along!

Silly me for not seeing it sooner!

For the record - I was just handed my ass on a platter for not playing nice with the "newbie". :p

I promis - I'll try to be better