Killian The Killer

Discussion in 'KiKi's & Poochies' started by BUC, Feb 19, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

So yeah....out of about 50 Beanie Babies Killian decides he likes the cat the best. I think it's secret revenge on Zipper the evil bitch cat. So in less than a week I've fallen kinda hard for the new guy in my life and what's even more amazing is the BF is falling too.

The little guy knows how to sit pretty, chase his tail and we discovered yesterday that not only does he play fetch he actually brings the object back to you he's fetching...something we've always had trouble accomplishing with our other dogs :D Oh! And when he wants to go outside he jumps on the kitchen chair to make getting his leash on him easier (jumping in the chair is also a sign he wants to go outside!) And he gave up table dancing already. He's as smart as a whip :)

How do good little dogs like this end up in pound situations...kinda rhetorical, but it does amaze me.

A few pictures of the cat killer ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. desederada

desederada New Member

He's so cute. Mine have been either piled on top of me or under the covers with me all day. This is one of the best days of THEIR lives to get to stay in bed ALL day ;)

3. lori

lori New Member

OMG HE IS SO CUTE. You need to bring him to town sometime! Since I don't have little ones, I always want time holding other people's small dogs, if he'll let me. (If YOU'LL let me!) Kind of like how normal people like to have a "baby-fix" by holding someone's baby--I'll hold your little dog instead. :)

4. Shell

Shell New Member

He IS Really cute Buc!

What breed(s) do you think his is? When the time comes I'd like to know what I'll be looking for :)

5. BUC

BUC Administrator

I think he's a long haired Chi. What lead me to that conclusion is he has the Chi shivers all the time :D

Lori, I think he's earned a new collar of his own (and maybe a sweater too :-[ ;D) so we'll be doing Pets Mart either tonight or tomorrow if you want to tag along!

6. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Ya - Did you notice evil Zipper under the table in that first picture?!?!?!

Suites her to a T!

I am glad this guy found you!!! *!*!*!*

7. 4TsFarm

4TsFarm New Member

Zipper is not evil...........she is just misunderstood! I know.... I have held her hahah (against her will but I did it anyway).

BUC.... your pup is so dang cute! Congrats!

8. syndiego

syndiego New Member

He is really a doll! It's amazing to me, too, how these guys end up in a shelter. So glad he found you!

9. sunset003

sunset003 New Member

Great find Buc. He looks adorable!

10. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Awww, cute little guy!!

11. Ms Walkabout

Ms Walkabout New Member

ooooooh - let me find me a pattern and i can knit him a sweater since i have gone into a knitting frenzy this winter.

I can do that instead of making you a scarf out of the pink frou frou yarn ;D

12. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Beagle boy will be hurt if he doesn't get a new ensemble...

13. Tbitt

I was thinking of Decker tonight on my way home.

I was wondering how he is liking the new guy.... :laugh:

14. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I WANT!!! Sounds like you've decided you're coming this way for the swap. So Killian MUST come. I have no problem with doggy-duty while you're pushing people out of the way! :D It will be MY fix!

15. Ms Walkabout

Ms Walkabout New Member

I had time to kill in town the other day, so i went to the yarn store. They happened to have a sale going on, so i stocked up and can knit away for the next couple of hundred winters. If any one has a good ( and easy :) pattern for sweaters send it on! Hmm - maybe after the dogs i can make something for bitty bo, and then on t0 BoBo ........

16. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Do Papillions come in red? That's what he reminds me of!
    Adorable.

17. Angien

Angien New Member

Very cute...
    How deos Decker like him?

18. BUC

BUC Administrator

We did end up going to Pets Mart last night. He's been there before, you could just tell. He hopped out of the truck (leash on of course) drug (hehehheee....drug) me over to the poop pick up station out front, peed on it and headed for the store, LMAO.

I've been in that place a hundred times but I have never drug along a dog with and I don't think I ever will again. Not because of the way Killian acted, but because of all the nutbags that lurk around that place...geesh.

Oh, and BTW, he is a Pom Chi cross, although I should get a DNA done, but don't really need to since I was told by the CHI God himself, the self proclaimed expert from feeding to training the Chi, although I REALLY should get the DNA done....even though I repeated 100 times "I don't give a fuck what he is" it will make me more knowledgeable to all his needs ::) I finally had to be really rude to him to get him to go away...

The BF said he was trying to pick me up and probably lurks the store for women. I told the BF I bet that didn't work out real well for him and after all he was God so he didn't need to lurk Pets Mart for chicks :-X

We actually walked out of there empty handed. I love the little guy and all but $30-40 for a sweater the size of a glove? The BF said he'd throw one of his wool gloves my way and we could cut a hole in it :D They were also out of just about every small collar they carried.

On the way out I was going to put the cart back to I asked the BF to hold Killian for a sec...he announces "I'll hold your purse, I'll buy you tampons, but I DRAW the line at holding your Chi!" :D :D :D So he put the cart back, LOLOLOL.

Hey Ms Walkabout...I've been surfing the web this morning and found a real cute pattern, I'll IM it your way ^.^.^ *!*!*!* ^.^.^

He and Decker get along great BTW :)

19. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

He is waaay cute!! He does look like a long haired chi - I saw them on Dogs 101 yesterday. How much does he weigh?

I too am amazed at the dogs that end up in shelters. I think it goes back to people having no idea what they're doing when they get a puppy. Now we have Killian and Casey - both from shelters and both won the doggie lottery!

20. Tbitt

That is funny. The BF will love on the dog at home, but NOT out in public! :th_Just_Cuz_03:

When you get your sweater from Ms. Walkabout - Post it! I wanna see.

And I totally agree with poodleover...................Doggie Lottery! *!*!*!*