Kitties Like it Wet -- Meowrrr

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by JenR, Jan 10, 2009.

1. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

At first hearing I thought somebody was having a major spoof on me, but no, no, truth is indeed stranger than fiction:

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/

Check out what our good friends at PETA are now up to. :th_Just_Cuz_03: I haven't read it all the way through yet, probably because of the extreme laughing until I cry making it physically impossible. Oh my shit that's some funny stuff.

*and try to refrain from any "wet p$#%$" jokes...if you can

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

3. JenR

It's like fractured freaking fairy tales for the not that humourous!

4. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Oh my.

Just, oh my......................................

:th_fish: :th_kittenhate: :th_Just_Cuz_03:

5. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

That is the dumbest crap I have ever read. You can't call fishies sea kittens cuz you'll never use their skin to make cute cuddly stuffed animals. :angel:

6. JenR

I can't believe Dennis and the rest of the guys haven't jumped all over this one ;D

There's all manner of comments about eating "kitties" and different types of sea kittens (red snapper comes readily to mind) that this new campaign of theirs is ripe for.

Obviously, not only do PETA people not have a sense of wit, but they aren't into sex at all -- or they would've seen the pitfalls.

Everytime you masturbate, God kills eats a seakitten. Pleas think of the seakittens.

7. JenR

WARNING

I found out that the PETA folks are adding you as a number everytime you click on that site for their petition to "same the sea kittens".

So word to the wise: don't go to the site, even though it is very tempting. Just take our word for it -- they are calling fish freaking sea kittens (probably so cynical bastards like most of us would go there to see if they really had gone off their nuts and to make fun of them).

But we can still make fun of them.

8. tater883

tater883 New Member

PETA? People Eating Tasty Animals ?

9. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I don't know how they can add us as members if we don't register.........

10. JenR

I got a e-mail from the person who tipped me off on this one -- there's a little catch in their page as far as registering new viewers (or my buddy is being a paranoid "black helicopter" idiot). Anyway, I'll take it as a word from the hyper vigilant: be careful going on that site (it kinda does make sense -- nobody could possibly be so stupid as to think this "sea kitten" campaign could possibly work...although we are talking about PETA).

Tater, :nana: -- YOU should visit the site; I get the feeling you'd find teh funny in it. And most importantly have plenty of off color remarks to bring back here and share ;)