Look, I rode today!

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Jan 11, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

I wasn't going to, but my daughter wanted to, and of course she always wants me to do it first especially if it's cold!

[​IMG]

Love that little pony... that sidepull was hanging in the barn, adjusted up for a big horse, so I threw that on him and he was still a little peach.

2. pinp

pinp New Member

poooooooony! I heart him.

I almost had to ride today. stupid great pyrs took off and went MIA most of today. crackheads.

3. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

awwwww good little pony :D

4. Angellou

Angellou Senior Member

You must be in southern IL? You only have a dusting of snow and we are knee deep in it here. Maybe I need to move south!

5. desederada

desederada New Member

If you drive past her place and head to mine we have NO snow ;)

6. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Cute pony! Good for you Lori - you're a brave woman.

I rode too - but in the indoor. Used my new riding mittens I got for Christmas. Much much better than gloves as far as keeping your hands warm.

The rest of this week after today looks evil cold, so don't know if even the indoor will be looking too rider friendly.

7. Shadow

Shadow New Member

Cute pony Lori...ya, it looks like you were having a wild ride...what a beast !! ;D

8. PT

PT New Member

I was soo close to hopping on mine with the bosal, but lost all the oompf I had from throwing up hay when the chill started to set in.

How much you guys have, half an inch?!?! U suk, we got 8"-12" here...

9. susiebk

susiebk New Member

My DD rode yesterday too....I was too lazy to put a saddle on my horse, and he's crazy now, so no riding for me
    :(

Love that pony.....

10. lori

lori New Member

Do I live in Southern Illiinois... depends on your definition. I live in Urbana. Should not be considered Southern Illinois. :D I was driving in town this AM and thinking about this and in most areas you can't even see snow. BUUUUT... I do have a story for the truck/trailer thread.

11. susiebk

susiebk New Member

OK-I figured out how to link photos....so here's Kaylee riding her morgan horse Mack while I clean stalls.....we got as much snow as Lori did (Of course, we're only about 50 miles north of her)...

[​IMG]