Looky what I made!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by Cadence, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Cadence

Cadence New Member

A little wild I know, but what do you all think??? ( BUC is posting pics, so you might have to wait a little to see what I am talking about) ;D

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I don't think I need to tell you how cruel this is, do I?

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

4. Tbitt

That's not all that nice either!!! :slapfight: :nana:

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

GAWD!!! I almost posted when I first saw this thread that I HATE waiting. I thought FOR SURE it would be up by now.

You suck, BUC! :-*

6. Cadence

Cadence New Member

Hey now, let's be nice to Buccie or we won't see any pics!!!!!!!! :angel:

7. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I'm sowwy Buccie...

:angel:

:-*

:th_flipoff:

8. BUC

BUC Administrator

9. Tbitt

10. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Can you make those for western saddles?

11. desederada

desederada New Member

Atleast no one will steal them. LOL Just Kidding! What kind of fabric did you use? I really like the double sided polar fleece.

12. Cadence

Cadence New Member

I am working on a pattern for a western one, will post them when I get a prototype done. They are all different fabrics. But mostly cotton. They just keep the dust off and keep them from getting scratched. I do have a couple in the works that are made from polartec. Not my favorite fabric though, s everything sticks to it! It attracts dust!! I am having so much fun with these!

13. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

They look great.
    Can't wait to see your western ones~ (oversize for show saddle--- that is the one I'm having problems finding a cover for)

14. Cadence

Cadence New Member

Barb,
    I am working off of my western show saddle, so it should fit most western. Cross your fingers as the western one isn't easy!! LOL

15. Cadence

Cadence New Member

I guess that means you don't want one? ;)

16. desederada

desederada New Member

They are very cute I just have this all black theme going. About as wild colored as I get is my burgandy polo wraps :D Oh and my saddle has burgandy piping around the seat other than that 95% of my stuff is black. ;D

17. Cadence

Cadence New Member

All my stuff is black. My barn colors are black, with camel and red accents. If you noticed, there is a plain black one in the pics and am about to make a black polar fleece... heh heh heh

18. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Hey Cadence!
    When did you get a new foster and how did I miss the thread on her?

BTW: awesome covers!
    What do you sell them for?
    Do you do custom colors? ;D

19. Cadence

Cadence New Member

I don't think there is a thread on her!! We got her in November, as all the others have been adopted. This one is special and we are taking our time with her. We would like to make her an eventer. She is fabulous, but will need someone who knows what they are doing for a while. She is green, but SMART!

Anyway, yes I sure could do custom colors. I am going to be doing saddle pads to match. Price is variable, according to what you want and the fabric. But are running around 20-25.00 Let me know if you are interested. And spread the word about the foster!! ;D

20. 4horses

4horses New Member

Very cool covers and want to see a full picture of your foster. I love her color.