Miserable sick

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by cherokee, Feb 27, 2009.

1. cherokee

cherokee New Member

I haven't felt like death warmed over in a very long time. For the past two days I haven't
    been able to breath or sleep. Darn head cold with sinus infection. Finally went to the dr
    today and got put on the zpack and got hydrocodone for the darn sinus headacke from hell.
    I can't breath, eat, sleep all I seem to beable to do is drink fluids. been drinking alot of tea
    and water. been off work for the last two days and won't get to go back till monday
    as my left ear has an infection and is causing dizziness.
    I told everyone on tuesday after noon at work that I was going home to die that if
    they needed me to call me in the morning and I might come back to life. Hopefully the z pac
    will kick in and start working. at least if it does I may get some sleep. This really sucks.

2. paige

paige New Member

Tell me about it, I have had it since Saturday--but am finally feeling better today.

3. desederada

desederada New Member

Yesterday was my first day feeling better since Tues. 2 weeks ago ::) Now if I could just not be so tired. I never knew the flu lasted so long.

4. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

I got it 3 days ago and it's still going strong. I feel like poop.

5. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Hope everyone feels better soon.

6. asuits

asuits New Member

I've had it for 3 weeks now. 4 days ago I lost my voice - it is COMPLETELY GONE (okay, shut up now). I finally went to the Dr. yesterday an he put me on the z pack, told me to take MUCINEX DM and drink lots of fluids....oh yeah and not try to talk at all (again, shut up now)

7. desederada

desederada New Member

The mucinex made us puke.

8. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

But...did you puke up mucous? ;) j/k

9. desederada

desederada New Member

No. Guaifenesin is very hard on the stomach so when you are already sick it's difficult to keep down.

10. cherokee

cherokee New Member

I started my antibiotics this a.m. from the Dr. I can actually breath better. I am so so tired
    haven't slept very good in days.

I head upstairs to take a nap ask hubby to turn down the down stairs tv and daughter to turn
    down hers. After fifteen minutes of listening to garbel I get up and holler at both of them.
    Daughter doesn't bother turning hers down hubby turns his down one notch.

I lay listing to the garbel for about fifteen more minutes. I finally get up and come down stairs
    hubby says he turned his down. I grab remote and go Ya one freakin bar. I didn't say a word
    to daughter because she wants to go to the jonas brother movie sunday. Guess she is gonna
    be ticked when she finds out she aint going. They both are gonna be surprised when supper is on them tonight and not me.

Fair is fair in love and war. Besides it was them that made me turn my Bitch switch on.