More Blago

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Feb 11, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

Did anyone hear him on WLS this morning? He's by no means going away quietly :D Wonder what his good old buddies think now :-X

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I was just thinkun' about that waste of testosterone.

I have the feeling he will fight this.. and cost our state millions of money..
    in attorney fees.

it's not like we have any money left anway :-

3. syndiego

syndiego New Member

I heard him. And, don't forget he's going to be on Sean Hannity tonight. I'll definitely get the VCR set up for that one! (Love Sean, can't wait to see the interview)

3 observations, and not just from this morning, every time I hear him talk.

• Why does he keep repeating that he held the line on taxes? Income tax, sure, but what about property tax, and the infamous gross receipts tax, that thank God, didn't go through
    • Next time I hear him, I swear I'm going to count how many times he repeats the word PEOPLE. He said it 3 times in the span of 2 sentences this morning. Anyone else bugged by that?
    • When he talks about all the "other" corrupt politicians in Illinois and how he's been fighting them (for the "people"), he's totally describing himself. Need a pyscho-analyst, could he be ridding himself of his guilty conscience by projecting his own actions on others?

4. lori

lori New Member

Hel-LO, drinking game?

5. syndiego

syndiego New Member

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss. What a most excellent idea! Except that I am a light weight drinker, and would be out for the count in no time.

6. snaffle

snaffle Guest

let's not forget what he did to the license fees for our pick up trucks!!

It didnt bother him..
    he takes an airplane to work!! :p

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Actually, he takes a chopper -- it needs a catchy name I think. Hairdo One or something like that.

The drinking game sounds great. The man's like a freaking zombie -- you can whack him all day long and he still gets up and comes at you. If only we had the cash for some silver bullets or zombie repellant or something.

8. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

LOL or Bubblehead One or Poofdaddy One.

9. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

OOOh, me likey "Poofdaddy" -- cause he a "keeps it real" man of the people type of guy, that name gives him some cred :th_afrique:

10. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Whether you like Hannity or not, he sure didn't give Blago a free pass. :D

11. Susan

Susan New Member

The Devine One is home in chicaga for the weekend. So you suppose blago will have the balls to try to visit?

12. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

Now Burris is having some memory recall about being asked to fundraise for Blago. How convenient he dusts off this memory when Blago will start talking. How convenient he didn't remember this when being questioned prior to being seated as senator. Had he "remembered" this tidbit of information I'm sure he would still be unemployed. Sheesh, are there any honest politicians out there?!

13. Jen

Jen New Member

Burris is fucked, he is on tape discussing re-numeration for the senate seat. My guess is he will resign & IL will hold a special eleKtion.

14. BUC

BUC Administrator

Damn...I miss some good shit when I go on media strike!

15. Michele

Michele New Member

I think Burris is to arrogant to resign.

I heard some black lady on the radio today going on an on about how the people put him in power. The news reporter had to remind her that Blago appointed him. She disagreed and said the people put him in power.

I feel certain groups of people think they are "deserving of certain things" Doesn't matter what their people do right or wrong they just are entitled because of history.

Ya gotta love Illinois politics...................NOT