More Kady ridiculousness!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by lori, Feb 26, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

Now whenever DW gets sleepy on the couch he says, "You won't take pictures of me this time, will you?" And really, I take no pictures of just HIM sleeping, that's boring. It's cute when Kady snuggles up and falls asleep too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (She still loves me more and worries about where I'm at, even if she's snuggled in with him.)

Here's a previous sleeping photo you guys haven't seen yet.
    [​IMG]

We do totally live on that couch. Every night at least one of us has to fall asleep on the couch before actually going to bed.

Oh, interesting thing with Kady. Me, the shelter, and the vet that spayed her looked at her teeth and all put her at about 3 years old. In the last couple of weeks I'd peeked at her back teeth and discovered much of the plaque build up was gone. We haven't done anything special other than feed a decent dog food, and she has toys that she chews on, too. I was kind of thrown off and wondered if she wasn't younger than 3.

We took her to our regular vet and I didn't say anything about her age... he aged her at 18 months! LOL. I agree with that on the basis of how her teeth look currently, AND her behavior. LOL. So, while I wanted a mature heeler at least 3 years old and out of the puppy hellion stages.... I got a puppy hellion. :D But she's SOOOO sweet...

2. Shell

Shell New Member

Love the pictures! I'm glad she got to be yours :)

3. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Very cute pics!! Both subjects are - um - photogenic. :)

Isn't it amazing what some decent dog food can do? I know Casey's age but his teeth were pretty scuzzy when he came here. A month or so of decent food and it's mostly gone.

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

The second one is my fave. Like, "Ma! Leave us sleep in peace!"

6. susiebk

susiebk New Member

That is one very LUCKY girl...........she looks very happy being part of your pack......that guy doesn't look too bad either >:D

7. Pixin

Pixin New Member

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I love Kady!

8. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Awwwww...cute pics!

9. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

They are all cute pics. The last one is funny

10. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

She's Sooooo freakin cute!