Morganfan's 1/3/09 party

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Tbitt, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

[size=20pt] Where are my recipes?!?!?!?!?!?![/size]

2. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

:D :laugh: I was wondering that just the other day. :nana:

3. morapt

morapt New Member

Well if she is anything like everyone else, she is to busy freezing her ass off trying to keep water to everyone and everyone but herself warm (freaking shit ass weather as it is).
    Sorry... I really hate this cold weather.

4. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

its okay morapt...but next time, just tell us how you REALLY feel. don't gotta sugar coat it ;) ;D

Hasn't she been having trouble with her puter?

5. BUC

BUC Administrator

Her puter blows.

6. Tbitt

And she has dial up.......................

That blows also!

7. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

blah, blah, blah........yes, I've been freezing my ass off like everyone else on this board. YES, my puter blows and this stinking dial up is enough to drive me to drink. I USED to think I was a patient person...NOT when it comes to my internet. Anyho, I had copied all the recipes and had them on the white table when AJU came out to meet her new family member.....I forgot to ask her if she could email them to you guys. Sorry....if I can remember to get them in my car.....I'll buzz them to Tbitt's and see if she'll be the messenger. ;D

8. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

Like you need a reason.......HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha Remember, I heard the ice clinking in the glass over the phone, girlfriend!! :-* :-* :laugh: :nana:

9. Tbitt

BTW - Here is the recipe that I brought:

Sage sausage and cream cheese dip

1 pkg of Jimmy Dean's Sage Sausage <-- use this (or you will be sorry)

1 pkg cream cheese

1 small onion (diced)

1 tbs chopped garlic

1 can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano. (NOT drained) <-- use this (or you will be sorry)

Brown Sausage completely, drain. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is done.

On low heat, add the package of cream cheese stir until cheese is completely melted.

Shut off heat and dump in the entire can of Diced tomatoes. Stir and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.

10. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

OMFG!!!!!!!!
    That sounds fantastic!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I love me some heart attack in a bowl!

We have to make this at the trail ride somehow! A big honkin batch! ;D

11. lori

lori New Member

I am now totally craving that sausage snuck out of the pan when it's browned... sure, the rest of the ingredients sound good, but I want the little stolen bites too. :)

Nummy, maybe we should start a thread for food planning--really though, it's too early! Actually, better than a thread we should have a shared google doc. I'll set this up mid-March if someone reminds me.

12. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Sorry, boys have been driving themselves back & forth to 'Dad's'....I've been a house hermit. Hopefully, I will be going to Peru today and I'll drop the copies off on the way.