~ My Christmas Rant ~

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Buffy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I will NOT... repeat WILL NOT

be participating in the Secret Santa this year. I've put off posting about it until now, but I feel so jipped that my secret santa was unable to send me anything. And I know Brilliance has done her damndest to make everything right so it's not her fault. :-*

But now I'm just MAD. And really, it takes A LOT to get me to this point. :mad:

ok, rant over. I feel better 8)

2. Shadow

Shadow New Member

go ahead get it all out.....ya got 10 months before it hits us upside the head again

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I don't blame you!

Maybe next year, your secret santa should not be able to participate! That is rude!

4. PT

PT New Member

I still have my person's gift :-

I needed the addy sent to me again and then just forgot... :-[

I'd be more than happy to send it out now though. It's just hanging out in my room :D

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Well PT, I know you weren't MINE, so I'm not going to yell at you! :nana:

That's a good idea Tbitt! If Brill still has the list of who belonged to who :- I guess I thought that everyone would be as excited to participate in the SS as I was. I couldn't wait to get Equusteacher those lime green boots ;)

I've sat at home daily waiting on my mailman. I think he's gotten sick of me asking if he has any packages for me :D
    Then, everytime the dapper man in brown pulls up at the neighbor's houses, I hope he walks on down this way. Oh well. :'(

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

I say you go knock Pix over the head and steal some of her presents ;D She had 2 SS, LOL!

7. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Well I can't steal the bracelet that DH had made for her... So I guess I'll just have to steal the gifts that YOU sent her!!! >:D

8. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

WOW.
    After all this time I'm shocked that you have not recieved your gift.
    I too would be rather irritated.

I had so much fun shopping for my gift to send.
    I got Mass all sorts of cool stuff for herself and her critters! Was fun putting a whole big box of various items all indivudally wrapped!

And I LOFF my lime green boots! My pony looks so spiffy in them. ;D

9. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Glad you like them ;D
    And I want to clarify that I have NO idea who my Secret Santa was supposed to be. So I'm not mad at any person in particular.

How bout I'm mad at all ya!?!?!? :th_flipoff:

10. BUC

BUC Administrator

Backatcha babe :th_flipoff:

11. susiebk

susiebk New Member

I had so much fun shopping....and I even sent a photo of me riding the old guy.....she still didn't know who I was- ;D My pressies came late, but at least they came....I have very clean horsies now.....still don't know who my SS was though........Brilliance-was it you?????

12. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Awww, Buffy, that sucks! Did Horsemommy ever get her gift??

13. BUC

BUC Administrator

HM's been taken care of, sorta, LOL. Anyway her SS has been marked off the "people that suck" list.

14. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Is this a ploy to get us all to feel sorry for her and for us all to send her gifts! >:D *!*!*!*

15. Buffy

Buffy New Member

16. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Sorry Buffy. I didn't find it in time, so I didn't participate, so it ain't me. Guess I can step in your SS shoes, (though don't know that those are shoes that I wanna fill), and find you somethin cool. ;D

17. Buffy

Buffy New Member

See now, I'm actually VERY easy to shop for ;D

But since my settlement AND my income tax return, I've been BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. I've purchased so much baby blue/turquoise tack and accessories this past month, I'm overflowing ;) The only thing I still need is that damn pad that I can't decide on. OH, and I need a leg holster for my cell phone. Hmmmm... forgot about that till just now. Ebay, here I come! 8)

But seeing as how I bought a purdy turquoise blanket at the swap this weekend, I'm thinking I need the pad that PT has to go under it. I just need to find where I can order the damn thing! :D

18. MelW

MelW New Member

ohhh baby blue and turquoise...me like...

19. Buffy

Buffy New Member

My horsey will be SO blinged out at the April get-together. >:D

Oh, and Niesa, you have a PM! ;)

20. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Got it Buff.....thanks.

Poor Jack, he will be the only horse there sporting the "eclectic" look when it comes to his tack colors. Nothing matches and there's no color. He's kinda hard to match a color to, other than purple, and I'm not crazy about purple.

Thnking he might look kinda neat in light blue though....hmmmm.