My pics from Sunday

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Feb 2, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

No riding...just spent some extra time outside...

I was kind of surprised--most of the time if I want to catch this mare she transforms into a hot little 3-year-old devil. Today she was the sweet old 22-year-old she's supposed to be. She was really into my daughter yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When we got this horse she was very skinny and only half shed out. I have trouble all winter, I think I have post traumatic stress disorder. If she has long hair, I'm fretting about her condition. However, I poke her in the ribs quite a few times and could not find a rib, so I reckon she'll make it.

Peanut gallery:
    [​IMG]
    Vinnie (aka ol broomtail)... then I think Hero (2 yr old) in front, BoomBoom (4 yr old) behind

2. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

NIce pics Lori!

Where are you located, your snow is almost gone?

3. lori

lori New Member

It was 40 some degrees here in Champaign yesterday. We had a lot of snow melt just in that one day. I was cleaning stalls in a thin fleece and short sleeved T and jeans w/out long underwear or coveralls, my daughter insisted on flinging off her coat and was picking in a short sleeved shirt. ::)

4. asuits

asuits New Member

Yes it was warm yesterday but the main thing for no snow is when everyone else has had snow we've had freezing rain. Our driveways and roads have looked zambonied for most of this winter.