MyFarm.....

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Jan 10, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

....sucks :(

Ok, not really, I guess it's still fun. I just read though that there probably won't be anything new added until after the first of next month :'(

2. PT

PT New Member

:looser: :th_flash:

3. darkhorse

darkhorse New Member

Lame. I just went on and harvested my trees for the first time in about a week.
    I did finally send some gifts out to you guys...

4. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Yeah, I am getting pretty bored too. I am a My Farm Millionaire. how much more do I need? I bought another barn and 4 chicken coops. (most of my chickens are now contained).

New Addiciton:

Facebook Horse Racing! Its hilarious! You have to feed your horses and you can give the vits (vitamins) and roids (steriods) and you can take them out of the barn and train them, and then enter them in races.

You can buy the Bling, such as teeth or lips or eyelashes or a tu-tu or a brand. Its so funny...

5. Jamik

Jamik New Member

OMG... gotta go look up FB horse racing now. :D

6. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Thanks Shannon! ::)
    One more reason my laundry won't get done today. :- :laugh:

7. BUC

BUC Administrator

MyFarm update...

I haven't been on there myself in a week-ish so I had lots of gifts! (Thanks ;D) I'll get the favors returned :) If my regular gift swapees want to make requests on items I'd be happy to oblige since nothing new is going to go on around there for a while :-

8. darkhorse

darkhorse New Member

Cherry trees and apple trees.
    Ditto what Buc said, anything anyone wants, let me know. I'll send that instead of random stuff. Except for Shannon. I will sent you what you want but you will always get a chicken, too. :)

9. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

It doesnt matter what anyone sends me... My boyfriend got addicted to myfarm, its funny now because we fight over the computer to farm. :looser:

10. BUC

BUC Administrator

darkhorse, I sent you 20 apple and 20 cherry trees. Tomorrow I'll pick someone else :)

11. darkhorse

darkhorse New Member

WOW!!! Thanks, Buc!!!!!

12. BUC

BUC Administrator

(I need would like pear and orange trees if anyone is so inclined to take requests too ;D)

13. Ms Walkabout

Ms Walkabout New Member

Pick me pick me!!!!

14. BUC

BUC Administrator

But I don't even like you. Who the hell are you anyway? :eek:

15. lori

lori New Member

I want to know why you're not facebook friends with me, Ms Walkabout! I'm deeply offended...

I tried to go in to myfarm today but it's so boring... especially compared to Horse Racing!

16. BUC

BUC Administrator

She isn't even my friend on facebook and I've known her forever, yet she wants me to send her free shit. The nerve of some people :p

17. shyfilly78

shyfilly78 New Member

buccie...i'm completely addicted and I'm new to the thing (about 2 weeks)...just got my first barn...

send me lots of plum trees and chickens!!!!!

18. Ms Walkabout

Ms Walkabout New Member

Don't feel bad - i don't have hardly any friends at all :'( and am still learning to navigate around it - but the youngsters at work are helping me!

Let's just say that i rode the short bus when it came time to go to computer classes at school. ;D

And i am totally going to ignore the information about the horse racing game - i so feel an addiction to that coming on!!!

19. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Meanwhile...I'm still plodding along on Howrse. :D

20. BUC

BUC Administrator

Did anyone else get limited back to 30 gifts? I did. I'm hoping it's not because I've been sending 1 person 40 gifts a day (different person each day) :-[

I guess from now on I'll send 2 people 15 gifts a day.

Anyone get the big white house ;D I happen to have 2071 credits so I went for it ;D Iz so cool.