Oh dear... bad horse clothing

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

I need on of those for my paint mare she can wear it the night before a show maybe she will stay clean then. :D

2. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

That would piss off my horse for sure :eek:

3. syndiego

syndiego New Member

That photo has left me very confused :th_black_and_white:

4. STARSKI

STARSKI New Member

I'm confused as well. umm.... it is bug armor?

5. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Eeeewwwwwww................ I don't have enough barn to hide that ugly behind................... ::)

6. Shell

Shell New Member

They needed to add the fly mask with the sun glasses or cross eyes looking at the fly on it :D

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

I don't get it either :th_blue_wtf: :th_black_and_white:

Ok, ask a stupid question and get the answer of "damn what a stupid question" but ain't askeered:
    Why not just incorporate the leggings only unto a regular fly sheet that covers the horse from neck to bum rather than have this contraption (seems like a lot of extra, uneeded to attach leggings imho), or what about just making attached leggings of a sort?

8. MelW

MelW New Member

people CLAIM this is a bug deterent
    Soft, bug-proof mesh leggings attach to the Pasture Belly Guard to complete your Bug Armor full protection coverage.

Belly and the top of the legs...what about the rest of the heore?

9. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

::)

Hey - this is not the "Manure Pile".................

:laugh:

10. thmblina1

thmblina1 New Member

Ok that just looks silly! It reminds me of kids pajamas for some reason. I don't see how that would work very well, especially if the horse was turned out in a herd. They would be picking and pulling at it just because it looks so funny! They might even be pointing and laughing!!

11. MelW

MelW New Member

Well look at all the skin showing...that horse is BAD

12. syndiego

syndiego New Member

I don't know why, but the song "I like my woman just a little on the trashy side" has been running through my head since laying eyes on this (leaves me just a little confused)
    Someone more creative than me revise the lyrics?

13. lori

lori New Member

Yeah, cause that horse wishes he was wearing dark sunglasses to hide his identity!

14. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

This is seriously messed up, what is with the huge holes? I would say there is a flaw in the design of this product and anyone that buys it!

15. BUC

BUC Administrator

EEEEEekkkk!

16. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

one word.......FUBAR!!! What the hell is the point? Looks like a horse version of some trailer park chic trying to make a really BAD negligee for herself.

17. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Looks to me like this contraption was developed for people who don't have much reason to adjust strap on their horses' tack enough, so they get this abberation to feel "professional" when "dressing" their horse.... icky, icky, icky... I would like to be a fly on the wall if they tried to put this contraption on a TB at the track (although the poor, embarrassed model here looks TB, he must be too old to fight 'em!)

18. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Looks like a rough draft of something that is in someone's head for future design. Some parts haven't been figured out yet. yikes