Older Article, Interesting..

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Jan 29, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I'll pass..

too much for me to read 8)

;)

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

I would have to agree to that.

It's a bunch of BS.

4. desederada

desederada New Member

This subject makes my hubby foaming at the mouth mad.

5. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

I'll be back on this tonight -- it's actually a very interesting topic. Right now I've got family stuff to do...but I'll be back, I promise >:D

6. desederada

desederada New Member

Thanks for the warning :laugh:

7. desederada

desederada New Member

8. desederada

desederada New Member

9. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

I have to say, I never heard of a "Sanctuary City" ??? The article lists Phoenix, AZ as such, but they radied tons of Coyote Houses when I lived there and ran many, many deportation busses back south. Kid with a $25 Soc Sec card who'd worked for me for 3 years in Chicago (licensed) tried to get licensed in Phoenix and they laughed as they told him to leave before they called "immigre' " .

I think it is crap, really. I won;t claim to be pure as the driven snow here, I have many times relied on illegals to work for me. I enforcea strict"don;t ask, dont tell" rule. And, nobody give me shit here, I actually better than many, there are just many white-folk or otherwise legal folk who want to actually work to get paid. Yes WE work 7 days a week. Try to get everyone an afternoon or 2 off. WE start early on the track (little more slack at the farm right now, but generally I've got 3 trained before mst folks get outta bed). So, yep, I've hired 'em and I will continue to hore 'em until an American kid can tear their sorry butts off the couc and work.

Now, letting the bastards get away with committing crimes is stupid x 100. That's just wrong and I could not find the rationalization for this idiocy in the article. I did skim there at the last, maybe I missed it?

10. Shell

Shell New Member

I'd like to discuss Buc, but it's worthless.
    It's like bringing up the issue of horse slaughter.

I've told my tales, and people who do or don't know the truth about these illegals, don't care and still stick up for them and say they have every right to be here.

It pisses me off.

11. onmy87

onmy87 Formerly QueenFluffBunny

Hey PF, how much are you paying? ;D

12. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

My grooms are getting $400/wk for 5 horses. We have walking machines, so they don't have to handwalk.

13. onmy87

onmy87 Formerly QueenFluffBunny

Hmmm, working with horses in a sunny place sounds right up my alley....LOL

14. April

April New Member

They are commeting a crime buy being illegal. Is it only violent crimes they can't commit?