One of those days

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by PT, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

you an me both sunshine

2. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Im having a bad day too. Not moody though, I just have a horrible hangover. :th_puke:
    thanks to heypony sunday night and my other friend last night.

No drinking for me for a few days. :p

3. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

Shannon...I am begining to think your turning into a bit of a lush!!

4. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

The first step to recovery is admitting your friends make you drink to much :angel: >:D

5. Shannon

Shannon New Member

YES, yes, they do!

Sunday after I had my limit of 2 deliciously strong Franchesca's Hypnotini Martinis, Heypony orders the "special martini" so I order the "special martini." The "special" is the fact that it might as well have been moonshine. I realized it was not good when Heypony and I were rummaging through the Candy dish at Franchescas and I asked her if she was OK :D
    So yesterday was a so-so day. Then last night, I was in my PJs and my neighbor called us over at about 8:30 to her bar (which is nicer than any bar you will ever go to in the city of chicago), and I go over there in my PJs and have a few more martinis (mabe by my DH, in a red plastic cup, who I think was trying to get me drunk, but alas, It was a big failure on his part, cuz at 11pm I said I HAD to go home, and I went right to sleep!). Stupid Grey Goose.

Today I am just queesy all over.

6. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Nah, Im just making up for the fact that while everyone of my friends was getting trashed when they were 18-24, I was always sober! :D

7. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

LOL, good point - you always were a good kid! A model 4-Her.

8. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Did anyone read the comments?

:D

9. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

Oh I hear ya there, I never drank much of anything until I was 30 (busy raising babies) and I have been working on perfecting it ever since!