Photo

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Tbitt, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Well, I just have to say...........if you can't make that baby happy - I might just have to come take her.
    Clearly you need help.............

:nana:

Love the avatar!!!

2. jedders

jedders New Member

that baby sure is cute

3. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Thanks for the offer, Tbitt, but so far we haven't screwed her up! ;D

She's a pretty happy kiddo - wakes up smiling! We know we are lucky and always say so!

Thanks, Jedders! Guess she's gonna be a bit like her Momma - she loves her pony best already ::)....I'm in for it!

4. jedders

jedders New Member

LOL my little girl is horse crazy she runs around now yelling trot barlo and then good girl it is so funny everything she can think of is a pony.

5. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

She is gorgeous--- what was she so happy about in that pic?

I created a little monster with my grandson--- he's 2 1/2 and all he talks about are horsies and tractors. hehehehe! Says hello and goodbye to each and every horse by name.

Photo---How old is your little girl?

6. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

MTD, she is that happy at least half of her waking hours, just plain old cheerful the other half. Smile at her and she laughs right back. She will be 4 months old next week, already wearing 6 month clothes. We knew there was no way we'd be raising a jockey, lol. Several people have already inquired about being her agent for the WNBA, however! Anything but a horse trainer, anything but a horse trainer...

7. Angien

Angien New Member

Kris
    She is too adorable.
    Did you find her a pony yet? HEEE HEe
    Let me know when you are coming close to IL so we can get together!