pics o one of my kinder

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by JenR, Jan 18, 2009.

1. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

With the help of the long suffering forum generalissima BUC:

Just wanted to post some pics of my second oldest (and Joe the Boy Faced Dog, and Chester Child Molester) -- maybe the photographer wasn't very good and didn't do the subjects justice, but the subjects themselves are pretty all right :th_afrique:

BUC here....here you go :looser: ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Je ne comprends pas

I was expecting you to post pictures? ::) ???

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

They are uploading a we speak :)

Poor kid, I just can't get over how much she looks like you.

:th_ohsnap1: :th_bolt: :th_lol_hitting:

4. JenR

We'll just say I'm flattered with the comparison, while Adrienne probably runs off to cry in her pillow at it. Seriously, she's much better looking than me -- better at math too.

Snaffle -- hey, I'm computer challenged, ok? Don't go hatin' on the special needs people.

5. TwistedWire

TwistedWire Guest

Awesome! I LOVE that last one!

6. asuits

asuits New Member

She really does look like you in the pictures but not as much when you actually meet her in person. Those pictures don't do her eyes justice. She really has pretty eyes.

7. JenR

Now I'm going to go run and cry in my pillow ;D

Yeah, that kid of mine has some way funky, cool colored eyes -- I've seen them look every color under the rainbow. Not a canidate for colored contacts to be sure.

8. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

Very pretty daughter you have there...Daddy better start cleaning his gun... ;D

9. lori

lori New Member

I know if I'd seen these I wouldn't have had a problem recognizing you like I did last week! :D

10. JZ

JZ New Member

Very nice!

11. JenR

:D
    Yeah, Nick is our little apple in the olive tree as it were.

Don't really have to worry about cleaning the gun -- Jessica and Adrienne both went/have gone relatively dateless through school (less than a half dozen date proposals each). Either it's the rumor of what Mom and Dad are like, or it's due to neither girl putting up with much BS -- and having wicked right crosses. I feel kinda bad on one hand -- poor girls don't even get asked to home coming or prom, but not that bad.

12. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Beautiful pictures!!!

13. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

She really does look like you! Very pretty girl - and attitude too. I like that. :th_flipoff:

14. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Very pretty young lady! I will be calling you regularly for tips as Cassidy grows up! I wasn't much of a dater either, but I am so skeered of the skip-a-generation thing - my Mom was [self-reportedly] pretty wild... I want her to say "I ahve a horse show, sorry" or "Sorry, I have to go to xxxCounty to show my sheep/goat/steer tomorrow, have to get up early" I'd even settle for "I have to get the track, we have a horse in" if there are no other options... :)

It's either that, or we have to start going to Mass (family are fallen Catholics from a generation back) so that the convent will take her on her 14th (15th?) birthday...

15. JenR

I'll post a thread in the Manure Pile about raising the kinder ;D

16. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Damn. So looks JUST like you Jen! :)

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing!