Pissing like a man...

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by pinp, Feb 23, 2009.

1. pinp

pinp New Member

2. Shell

Shell New Member

This was sent to me years ago, when I snowmobiled.
    Not saying I haven't tried it, but am saying I haven't tried it with clothes on.
    Never wanted to risk the mistake of peeing on my clothes or snowmobiling gear.

3. Shell

Shell New Member

It's been 8 hours since this was posted and I'm the only one to reply?

4. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

Here you go shell....

Several years ago I raced cars at the local track. The pits were we had our cars had no bathrooms so my friend and I (the only two women out there with the guys) would have to run from the pits all the way to the stands and then stand in line to pee.

My friend Steve (a fellow racer & head pervert) offered to teach me to pee standing up. I declined the offer as there were too many men down there to actually try this at any given time.

We tried to lobby for a port-o-potty but were turned down every time due to the unruly men that raced with us. The managment did not want the port-o-potty on it's side whenever they felt like tipping someone over in it.

I will however pee in the woods at any given time as long as I have a tissue in my pocket.

5. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

Heck, if' you've got a car to squat by- who needs a porta-potty?! ;)

6. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

I guess I have no vanity left.......or I'm just a REAL hillrod! I'd rather pee between parked cars than in most porta-potty's and public bathrooms. ;D

7. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

I guess I did not have the guts to do it with all those guys hanging around and knowing that they were next to me at the fenceline peeing too??

I have peed between parked cars, in the woods, in a horse stall. Can't think of anyother places right now.

8. Shadow

Shadow New Member

I remember seeing in a camping catalog awhile back some little plastic gadget made for ladies to pee standing up...it had a spout on it so as to direct the piss away from ya...but I really didn't see the need to purchase one...when I gotta go..I go..men or no men. behind a tree, in a trailer, between cars, in a stall...I figure.. to hell with them..if they ain't seen it by now chances are they never are.... and ladies, it works both ways..one of those "dickheads" messes with ya when your peeing...what goes around comes around..sooner or later they gotta whiz too..and if your timing is right ...revenge is sweet.!!! he he he ...digital camera, water balloon in your pocket ( makes look like they piss their pants) spray a can of beer on them..only as a last resort, no sense in wasting a good beer. :nana:

9. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Shadow, I can't WAIT to meet you! :laugh:

10. Shell

Shell New Member

I've seen that thing, but not something I wanted to tote around. Besides your in more view of being seen if your standing. I would much rather have the picture of me squatting behind one tree and hanging on the another for balance because you can't see anything in 1-2 ft of snow, except my jacket and helmet. I choose not to stand and have everything around my waist down to my knees with a rubbermaid container thingy between my legs.

Deep ditches with tall grass or just deep ditches along the highway are good too. Side of the road with car door open. In the river, who's going to know? I don't recommend peeing between boat trailers with a guy who you trusted as a friend that says "trust me I won't look"... AssHole! then wanted to cheat on his wife with me, telling me that was such a turn on for him. AssHole! How could someone taking a leak be a turn on?

I'd much rather pee in the woods than pee in an outhouse, especially the ones that echo and have spiders. Who knows what's lurking down that hole not far from where your letting loose?