PSA: Farewell pissyness...

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by burgie, Jan 20, 2009.

1. burgie

burgie New Member

Burgie's on a new pill!!!!

Yippee for a new BC pill!
    In about two weeks, I will need your feed back.

As of 2/08/08:
    If I am less pissy than last month, please let me know it.
    If I am just as pissy as last month, please keep it to yourself for an additional 5-7 days.

Thank you!

2. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Burgie dear, I've never thought of you as 'pissy'......just full of wit, charm and unadulterated opinions......You're a woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind.....just who the heck is telling you that you are 'pissy'? If your new pill doesn't work, we can form a posse and use baseball bats in unauthorized ways. ;D

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

First she works on her horse, and now herself..............

Next thing you know her barn will be full of pixie dust, Rainbows and lucky charms...........

:nana:

Good Luck Burgie! *!*!*!*

4. burgie

burgie New Member

Aww...morganfan! <sniffle, sniffle> That was so kind of you!
    I'm the one telling me that I am pissy! I have been uber-cranky while on the rag the last few times.

After years or denial, I have come to the realization that my horse has simply been mimicing my behavior. sigh.
    Additionally, I read the label to my new miracle pill last night...One of the ingredients is pixie dust! How fortunate!

5. Tbitt

It is scary how true this statement can really be..................

Perfect! But if you do start farting rainbows I'm coming over to remove your "miracle pills" !!!!!

Truthfully, it does suck when things are not balanced right and it can take a toll. I hope you notice a difference!

6. Buffy

Buffy New Member

You'll need to post a reminder (with a POLL!) when the timing is right. ;)

7. cudabear

cudabear New Member

I've never thought your were pissy. BUT it's never been directed at me either.

Good luck with the "magic" pills. I took a double dose last night when I got home, felt much better after an hour. Drugs are a wonderful thing!

You can us all that info you have to fix your horse and apply it to yourself!

8. burgie

burgie New Member

1.) I do not fart. Ever.
    2.) Let's say, hypothetically, if I did fart, it would most certainly be pixie dust accented by the delicate fragrance of a freshly blooming rose.

9. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

10. miss_santana

miss_santana New Member

What is we think you're MORE pissy than last month? Which guideline should we follow? ;) ;D

11. burgie

burgie New Member

3. If I am MORE pissy than last month....Run like hell!

12. Tbitt

For some reason, Shad, I think I believe you just a tad bit more than Burgie, on this one.......

13. thmblina1

thmblina1 New Member

I don't think you are pissy, just very stubborn and opinionated.

:nana: