Ring tones

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Tbitt, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

2. BUC

BUC Administrator

OMG that would put me to sleep in like 2 seconds :D

3. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

i like that too.....very relaxing!!!

I need ideas for the ringback tone on my personal cell phone. When I signed up with Verizon, they threw in free ringback tone use. They put Luois Armstrong's "What a wonderful World" and it's driving everyone nucking futs. I need a new song......any ideas? Please remember that my grandmas call me on this phone too, so they will hear it as well. But I guess I could just put a different song on their numbersm huh?

4. AppyGSP

AppyGSP Senior Member

I have a few different ring tones attached to different people's incoming calls.

Maybe AJU should have "All Jacked Up" by Gretchen Wilson.....?????

5. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

You know I thought about that, but it was a little too "on the nose". Plus, those that know me know that name SO does not fit me. It was my trail name in Oklahoma, and it just stuck. If you ever met my boy "Jack", you would understand why they named me that.

I'm think something Jimmy Buffet...ya know, summer. warm weather sounding

6. cherokee

cherokee New Member

My Dads ringtone when he calls me is set to Brooks & Dunn with Reba "Cowgirls don't cry"
    My Moms is "This is your mother calling you"
    My hubby's is C.W. McCall's "Convoy"
    my brothers is the "A Hole song.
    Daughters is Chris Daughtry "Home" when she calls from the house or Sugarland "Life in a
    northern town."
    My friend that I ride mules with is set to Jake Owen "YeeHaw".
    I actually had a blast setting up ring tones and text tones. Oh what fun.

7. HFSH

HFSH New Member

my ring tone is the theme from Sex & The City the series. ;D

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I really have never sat down and looked to see what songs verizon will let me download as ringback's. Guess I'll have to do that this weekend. Cherokee, you have some good ones. ;D

Hubby says I should make the generic one, that song by (crap) can't think of the group, but it's called, "Is there anybody out there?" What a dork I married. :p

9. Willie76

Willie76 New Member

I have several ring tones, so I know who to bother to answer for. My students have Rob Zombie - American Witch. It's guuuur-un-teed to wake me up at 3 a.m. for a foal. :)

Equestrian Team members have "Hell Yeah" by Montgomery Gentry. Bryan is Lost in this Moment by Big & Rich. V.I.P.'s have "Swing" by Savage. My b.f.f. has Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.

10. Mstar

Mstar New Member

My friend has "Barbie Girl" as her ringback lol. She used to have that "I Like to Move It Move It" song and that got annoying fast

11. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I think I need to leave Louis Armstrong on there, cause CC likes it so much. :nana: She called me on the way to the tack sale and screamed at me..."it's your song". It was playing on the radio. :D

Didn't have time to shop for ringbacks, but I'm gonna do it tomorrow CC, I promise!!!