*rolls eyes*

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by AKPonygirl, Jan 15, 2009.

1. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

2. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Nice barbed wire stappled to the trees. ::)

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

What a shit hole!!!

4. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

It is truly amazing how some horses have to live---ours are secure with decent fencing but obviously............ :th_flipoff:

5. Nancy

Nancy New Member

If that was mine, the vet would have to stop every night for stitches.

6. TwistedWire

TwistedWire Guest

Ahhkkk those runons really hurt my eyes I can't stand reading what idiots write when they don't even know proper punctuation and grammar and I can't believe they think green is a good child's horse!!!!!!

**Gasps for air**

7. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Its the same as when you see traders using the same phrase "Well broke- family horse-kid safe-" Drives me nuts, How on earth can the majority of horses in their barn be that safe?

I would say maybe 1 out of 20--- but not most of them.

This woman is crazy to advertise like that, anyone that knows horses can/should be able to see through what she is saying. Some inexperienced person is going to but this horse and put a kid up there.

8. syndiego

syndiego New Member

Come on, give her a break! The horse goes forwards and backwards It's a start, isn't it? ::) Groan

9. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

WOW ::)

It makes me so mad reading ads like that, when my mom bought my 1st horse she totally got taken for a ride, my TRAINER sold my mom a 3yr old green broke horse and told my mom we would learn together. My mom had no clue at that time....sadly that horse was sold rather quickly for the obvious reason.

10. BUC

BUC Administrator

Nice!

NOT.