Sex Toy website

Discussion in 'KiKi's & Poochies' started by Shannon, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Someone posted a sex toy website superstore a while back- can whomever that was regurgatate that please ;)

2. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Did ya get it yet Shannon? I think it was from the thread on the DeKalb get together.....Buffy?Sarah315????....not to wake the ghosts in the closet BUT, you 2 were the big buyers @ the toy store! ;D

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

4. Shannon

Shannon New Member

BUC, that one works, but I dont think it was the one posted before. It was when someone was talking about the sex swing ???

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I think PT had that one!

6. Rexy78

Rexy78 New Member

Have gun, Will travel. ;)

7. PT

PT New Member

Erm... >:D :angel:

I'll get it at work tomorrow...

8. Shannon

Shannon New Member

:-*

9. pinp

pinp New Member

10. Susan

Susan New Member

Now if it is to be inserted - be sure you buy something with a string so you can retrieve it. I have a pt who needed surgery to remove a dildo as long as my forearm - embarassing for him, I'm sure.

11. Shannon

Shannon New Member

:eek: ROFLMFAO How do you tell the Dr. that is why you needed to come there :laugh:

12. pinp

pinp New Member

should have used a tampon instead. ;D

13. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

ROFLMAO!!! I SSOOOOO loved hearing my lil' bro's ER stories of the ridiculous things people would insert into their bodies in an attempt to achieve sexual pleasure!

14. BUC

BUC Administrator

Ditto, LOL. Our old next door neighbor was an ER nurse...oh the stories! The light bulb was my favorite ::)

15. tater883

tater883 New Member

Nice website buc

16. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

OUCH! A light bulb ????!!! No amount of drugs or alcohol...well, shit, it just wouldn't happen!

I'm still trying to figure out how/why someone would put a gerbil up someone's ass.....HEELLLOOO rtard! Yeah, you, short bus driver's pet.......don't use a brat as a dildo....they don't make casings like they used to, THEY BREAK!!!

17. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

My mom did a few midnight shifts in the ER (she was usually up with the babies -- imagine going back and forth from those two).

Nothing beat the "ring" story.

Phone call to ER while she was there, "I have a ring stuck". Have you tried putting butter or lotion around it, sometimes that will slide it off. "Yes, it didn't work." Ok, have you tried sticking your finger in ice water, sometimes that will get the swelling down from trying to pull it off, so soak your finger in ice water and then try to lubricant to slide it off. "It's not on my finger". Ok sir, soaking your... foot... then? "It's not on my foot!" Sir, how long has the ring been on? "Over 3 hours now; it really hurts" You need to come in right away, have someone drive you.

Then there was the lady with the Coke bottle (the old fashioned glass kind)...the guy with the cement problem...then there was the lady with the dog. And the folks that ate hair compulsively(barfworthy).