Shit. Piss. Fuck.

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Feb 27, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

The BF leaves early Wed. morning on a fishing trip to KY, AL, AK...wherever...didn't really pay that much attention, the voices in my head going "YAY" were just to damn loud to care.

So Wed. - Sun, no BF and off work until Monday. The last 2 days I've spent watching movies and trashing the house.

Phone just rang. The weather in whereverthefuckhewent is shit. He'll be home in 45 minutes. Can I just kill him please :)

2. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Damn men :slapfight:

3. PT

PT New Member

45 minutes is more than enough time to run to the local hardware store and change the locks >:D

4. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Just be thankful that yours leaves. I cant rid of the one I live with. :mad:

5. BUC

BUC Administrator

He said he was giving me the 45 minute heads up so I could get rid of my other BF. If only life was that exciting..... :D

6. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Send him over here for chores and retraining. By the time he gets home he'll be a pleasure to live with!!!!

7. BUC

BUC Administrator

I dunno Poods. I'm afraid if he went to live with you for a while he might now come back :poodspole:

8. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

45 minutes is GENEROUS! You could do the other bf about 8 more times in 45 minutes, right ??!!

D*mn men!

Mine was supposed to leave Sunday for Green Bay, come home late Monday- he has to cancel now cuz his dad is having surgery. (Whole 'nuther story.)

9. desederada

desederada New Member

Damn BUC I would have been extremely upset that he was coming home after thinking you were getting rid of him for a few days :eek:

10. thmblina1

thmblina1 New Member

Well that just bites, especially when you have been looking forward to it. I must admit when my hubby leaves down for a few days, I am on cloud 9! I love having the whole house to myself, well plus the dogs and the cats but alas no hubby!

11. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

f*ck ....disregard this...

12. Michele

Michele New Member

My hubby is a fireman and works 24 hours on and 48 hours off. Many I love when he works.................down time for me. No fighting over the T.V. The bad part is the 48 hours when he is off. LOL

13. asuits

asuits New Member

Tell him he told you he'd be gone and this just is not acceptable and that he needs to stay somewhere else for a little while longer.

14. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Is the title the order in which you'll procede, when he arrives? :D

15. Dleestable@aol.com

[email protected] New Member

Next time he leaves would he come by and take my hubby with him, but he can leave him in the lake when he comes back.

Thanks in advance

16. CBaut

CBaut New Member

Hey dlee,

Glad to see you've made it over here!

17. Dleestable@aol.com

[email protected] New Member

I finally made the plunge. I was in awe of the title. Kind of like my day.....for the last year!

18. Jamik

Jamik New Member

I hear that. :-

19. Gruce

Gruce New Member

when my husband tells me he is going to (insert state here) I just laugh and tell him I'll believe it when I see it!!! Then he comes home a day early AND in the middle of the night, so I have NO chance to get the house picked up (or the other BF out >:D ) SOOOOooooo, Im thinking youve got it "not toooo bad". I think there should be a prenup saying that once they say they are going out of town, they must stay out of town and not shorten the trip......of course, they may lengthen it....... :angel: sigh.....men!

20. BUC

BUC Administrator

What really sucks is I made plans for this weekend. I have a friend coming over and we are going to veg out and watch movies, maybe throw in a strawberry daq or two. I did tell him since he sorta ruined out complete veg time that he had to be our slave and cook, make drinks...be at our beck-n-call :)

We have a house in MN and I get rid of him 2 times a year for 4 weeks at a time...that trip he normally cuts short too by a few days, but I still get a good 3+ weeks at a time to myself....God how I love MY vacation when he's gone >:D