slather me with butter and call me toast - look what I bought!

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by Tbitt, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Ya, so.............at what point and I "officially" a collector?

I bought a baby Morgan Filly................... ^.^.^ *!*!*!*

She is from the people that PonyThief posted about on the backup board.............

She is 7 months old, Black, filly (of course that is why I keep saying she ::) ) with one tiny white star..........

She is by Black River Trojan (Trophy x Reata Goddess)
    Trophy: http://www.welcomeranch.com/trophy.html <-- BRT is listed on this page....... :th_fluffbunny:

Out of Irish Flora Dora (Fleetwing's Major x Beaming Beauty)
    Mom, (she is 23):
    [​IMG]

Beaming Beauty is a Beamington baby
    Beamington: http://www.morganhorse.com/about_the_morgan/photo_archive/beamington
    http://www.welcomeranch.com/beamington.html

The story..............Little Miss PonyT went to take a looksee at these horses about 3 weeks abo and sent me a note.............I contacted the owners....finally on Saturday Iwas able to make arrangements to see the filly on Sunday..........so I called PonyT later on Saturday and asked her if she wanted to ride with me to see her..........I know she had to think hard about it........ya right :nana: Her and her hubby went with me and my hubby...........we had a BLAST!

Then I called another Morgan fan............and asked what they thought of this filly..........I was NOT talked out of seeing the filly.
    (In speaking with this person I found out that another someone (or 2) from this board when down to look at some of these horses and quite possibly has a few good pics of this filly (feel free to post them *!*!*!*)

So without further ado (sp?):

This is the FIRST time this baby has ever been led with a lead rope!
    http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan%20Baby/?action=view&current=TorjanFilly009.flv

(As you will see - I suck at taking pics........ :'( and I'm a dork I only took videos of her outside)
    (But you will also notice, this filly is special and has SEVERAL angels watching over her I can't go wrong.right?)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, Ya.............She has not been registered yst.............I get to name her................... :nana:
    My hubby thinks I should name her Magnum Trojan :eek: ::) Not going to happen!!!!

Just for fun:

I like this site they have GREAT pictures!!!!!
    http://www.akiramorgans.com/baliped.htm Fleetwing's Major is pic in there!

darn !&nbsp;"s

2. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Name her Taste the Rainbow instead? :nana:

Very cute filly, congratulations on officially becoming a hoarder ;D

3. Tbitt

Ha, funny.......JenM. Funny thing is thre will NOT be many peopel who understand that..........which makes it even funny'r.

byt - the stallion just died in August at 34 ys Old. the last stallion owner would desperately like for this filly to have "trojan's Image" in the name.

And it will.................but what else...........I'm trying to figure out!

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

All I have to say is I know where you live :angel:

And CONGRADULATIONS!

5. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Trojan's Taste the Rainbow

or even

BRT Taste the Rainbow

You know you want to... ;)

I would opt for the former suggestion here, but that's just me.

*You know, I am beginning to feel a bit left out with this Black Morgan Club -- or just Morgan Club. I wonder if John would buy me one if I told him all the other kids had one and it was making me lack self esteem?

6. morapt

morapt New Member

Congrats Lady on a beautiful filly. She is something special and I'm happy you have her. I look forward to more pics as she grows. So are you going to enter the ring with her? There are several shows to choose from all pretty close (for the most part).

7. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

OMG!!! She's beautiful!! Big congrats, Tbitt. Miss Filly could not have asked for a better home than with you!

How about Trojan's Rainbow Image?

8. Tbitt

Yes I am..................A friend of "ours" is looking into helping me! I am a little handicated..........as you know....I'm clueless........ :nana:

Cindy (the owner) has already sent me contacts for some shows, we need to find out what we need to do to make sure she is eligable for the futurities..............BRT's last owner wants desperately for this baby to be shown, so we are certain if BRT need to be entered or something like that, she will do it.

I'm soo soo excited.

Cindy said that if I enter the Springfield show, this filly will be compeeting with her full brother........he is 3 and in trainning now...........Oh, please let me not look like a fool!

So, if we are going to the same shows..............lets hook up!!!!

9. lori

lori New Member

Ahh!!! So exciting! Congrats! :)

10. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Congrats Tbitt! They are like potato chips ya know! ;)

11. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Trojans Irish Image
    Trojans Majorette Image
    Trojans Image Majorette
    Trojans Beaming Image
    A Bitt of Trojans Image
    Trojans Image Beaming A Bitt

Oh no wait I have it...............Just call her.........

PONYTHIEFS &nbsp;:eek: ;D ;D

Here's a few pics of her....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Angien

Angien New Member

Congrats to you!
    So at the April trail ride I get to take your walker home with me. *!*!*!*

13. Tbitt

:eek:

No!

I love him too much to let him go.................after you meet him you will wonder why...........Hmmmm......I wonder if that is yet another clue that I am a collector; keeping that goofball........... :eek: ^.^.^

14. Tbitt

PonyT - I see you are keeping my theme with this naming thing..........he he he

For all:
    I was actually thinking about getting the Dam's side in on the name...........that is where majorette is comming in. (Can't call a her, Major now can I? ;) )

How vain will it be to put Bitt at the beginning?

Bitt O Trophys Image Majorette <--To big............but I like it :'(

Rules:

I like this one........

15. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Drop the "e" Majorette....

"Majorett"

puts ya at 25 :)

16. Tbitt

I think I have to count the spaces.............if so, I am waaaaay over............. :'(

17. horsecrazier

horsecrazier Senior Member

How about putting some of the words together so you don't have to count the spaces between words? Will the Morgan registry allow that?

18. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

;D CONGRAD Tbitt

19. eirene16

eirene16 New Member

Re showing - not sure where you are located, but there is a one-day open show featuring many classes for Morgans in Hampshire in May. Here's the link to info:

http://www.midstatesmorgan.org/open_show.htm

If you are able to attend that show, please be sure to look me up. Ask around for Chris M.

And - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very nice filly and her bloodlines are well-respected and well-known :)

20. Tbitt

Ok guys.............I just moved this baby's pics to her own album..................I thought it was going to break my links, but it didn't............how weird is that?

If the pics disapear then I'll have to relink them.................weird, that they are still showing............ ???

You know, Horsecrazier............I have not thought of that. I just might look into that.