small itty bitty rant on Sprint cell

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by HFSH, Feb 22, 2009.

1. HFSH

HFSH New Member

Okay so I wanted to buy a holster for my Crackberry, plus I had a question on my BB, so I dropped in to a store. OMG their accessories SUCK. The 2 holsters they had, one was CRAP and was about 20 or 30 and the nice one they had was 50!! Plus if you want to upgrade your micro sd card they want CRAZY amounts of money for them. So I said NO thanks, got my question answered, and bolted.

Drove over to the Verizon store, got a super nice holster for $25. Leather-like and perfect.

I ordered a 8MB microsd card online from TigerDirect for about $35. Not the $80 that the cell phone people want!

Crazy!

Oh plus, if you want a rubber skin, don't spend the $20 or more ... you can find them at www.monoprice.com for $3.

2. Mstar

Mstar New Member

Yeah sprint can suck a big one. i had nextel but when my phone got "water logged" i figured i'd upgrade. cell peeps told me to get sprint because the reception was better. NOT. then i splured and got the Lotus, has all the internet and such. Well it sucks. Half the stuff doesnt work right or takes forever or freezes up. stupid contracts!!!

3. HFSH

HFSH New Member

My 8 GB card showed up today (type above, GB not MB)

I also downloaded a HUGE new update to the cell phone. just released, new operating software for the crackberry.

I've had sprint for 10 years and just cannot complain. It's been good in my area and with my service plan, I don't roam ANYWHERE in the US. I'm sure there is crappy reception in some areas, but it's been good for me.