Something weird just happened

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shell, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Shell

Shell New Member

I was on another forum. No it wasn't the other place :D It was a Yahoo pet forum. Went to post a new topic, and all of a sudden all the most recent titles I posted here and on our backup board were listed in the writing space.

What the heck?

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

It is an "Auto complete" option that you have set up on YOUR pc.

it remembers what you have typed, and will try to help you out buy pre-filling what "it thinks" you are typing about. That way you can just hit enter when the correct wording comes up, you won't have to keep typing. ;)

Cool hu? *!*!*!*

3. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

Actually it is the MWH ghost and it doesn't like the fact that you were on another forum and not here it was its way of telling you to get your ass back over here on this forum :p

4. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Weeeeell..........I didn't want to scare her, but now that you mentioned it..........................

5. Shell

Shell New Member

Putting it that way....... it's kindof Scarey!!!

The only thing I did was push the button to start a new topic. I hadn't even wrote in the subject line yet. I was going to post about the parrot cage I want to sell.
    But the feeling of "what the heck and that was way to weird", made me come back here to post about it.