Spider Solitaire and Bailey's Irish

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by photofinish, Jan 10, 2009.

1. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

I have just discovered my win % goes UP when I play 4-suit Spider Solitaire w/ a significant buzz going on.... Hmm, if this transfers over into real life, could this be why so many big trainers are alcoholics???

2. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Sounds like a good reason to get a bottle of Baileys though!!!!

yummmm, I wouldn't care what my score was as long as the bottle was available

3. photofinish

I am concerned now- all these years of working my butt off like a dawg, and now I'm wondering if my #s would be higher if I just drank a tad more.... All those years of secretly switching to iced tea or straight diet Coke when out with owners, maybe I shoulda been adding the alcohol? Instead of a 15%er i might be a 25%er? Of course my owners would hafta be drinking too, to agree to the $1800/mo vet bills most of the 25%ers incur ;)

4. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Somebody get out to NM stat, Photo's off the wagon and back in the saddle!

5. desederada

desederada New Member

No kidding and her spelling and use of the english language is really getting F-ed up ;D

6. photofinish

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

7. sunset003

sunset003 New Member

Photo makes me laugh ;D

8. photofinish

:th_lol_hitting: ;D Thanky. Every once in awhile I amuse, it's why they let me play here! (That and the fact that I occassionally freak Tbitt out!)

9. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Ya, I find it strange that EVERYONE loves it when I get freaked out.................Like it is fun to pick on me or something? ???

:th_fkr:

:slapfight:

:angel:

10. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

'Cause you guys amuse us :-*

11. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

OK, I tried this last night with Caramel Bailey's. Didn't work so good for me. I think I need to build a up a tolerance for alcohol again. I got sleepy. However, I did play Zuma much better! I don't have to think so much on that game!!