Stateline Stables.....

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Tbitt, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Hey, How are you and your baby doing?

I think about your little one a lot and wonder how things are going.

If this is personal, feel free to let me know and I can delete this thread.............but I just wanted to let you know you are thought of and so is your baby!

I hope all is well!

2. Stateline

Stateline New Member

We are doing great. You would never know that Nicholas was a preemie. He is actually really big for his age. He weighs almost 16 lbs. He is 4 months old now. His development is slightly slower than a full term baby -but nothing too major. He does not go out much. My Grandparents built a house next door so they could babysit Nicholas when I go to work at the barn. I am actually thinking about getting pregnant again this year so I can get the baby thing all done and over with and hopefully get a girl. I hope I can have an easier pregnancy but if not I will try to plan it so that if I go on bedrest again it will be in the winter. Thanks for asking!

3. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I'm glad to hear things are going so well for both of you------ He seems like a good weight for such a little guy to start. TG

Good luck with the next one---- You're a brave lady Shannon. Two in diapers and terrorizing the house!

4. jedders

jedders New Member

I'm glad he is doing good we need pictures ;D. He's heavier then my little man Landin is 5 months and only weighs 13 pounds.

5. Tbitt

Glad to hear he is doing well!

Nice, that you have grandma and grandpa so close.
    It seems to be the best thing for ya!

Thanks for sharing.

Good Luck with your next one.........Have fun trying....... ;) :D

6. Buffy

Buffy New Member

So glad to hear he's doing well. Pictures please! :)

7. Stateline

Stateline New Member

I would add pics but I don't know how to. BUT.... I was able to put 1 photo on in my avatar

8. HorseFarm

HorseFarm New Member

What a little cutie.

9. jedders

jedders New Member

omg he is adorable

10. Stateline

Stateline New Member

Thanks! And I took him to the Dr. yesterday and this little chunker weighs 16.5 lbs! He is so heavy! He will outgrow his 6 month clothes by next month and he is only 4 months old.

11. CBaut

CBaut New Member

That's great, Shannon!

My lil peanut is almost 9 months and 15lbs.. She can still fit in some of her 6 mo clothing, too.

12. Stateline

Stateline New Member

CBaut I am jealous. Nicholas has the cutest clothes but really only gets to wear his outfits only once before they get packed away because he outrows them! No one believes he was a preemie. In fact at my real due date he weighed alomost 10 lbs! I would of died if I had a 10 lb. baby. Next baby I will try to eat better. I lived on McDonalds and Wendys with him and also gained 40 lbs. Luckily I only have about 7 lbs left to lose to get to my prebaby weight but I did have to upgrade to a 15 inch saddle. My butt stayed bigger!

13. CBaut

CBaut New Member

You're doing really good. 7lbs isn't much at all...it'll fall off. Our bodies are never the same after childbirth, so don't worry about your caboose. ;) I gained 40lbs during my pregnancy, as well. I craved McDonald's breakfast and ate it almost daily.

14. Tbitt

oooo...I bet your man loves you new butt............. *!*!*!*

That pic is cute!

you need to learn how to put them on Photobucket and then post the link for us...............don't you have any young gals at the barn who can help you with this? :D

15. Stateline

Stateline New Member

16. Tbitt

YUP!!!

Look at this!!!

[​IMG]

17. Tbitt

What a cutie!!!! *!*!*!*

Congrats to YOU!!!!!

18. Stateline

Stateline New Member

Now you are all in trouble! I can post pics of my baby!!!! I am going to have to dress him up in his cute horsey outfits and take/post pics.