Taxes...

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Ponythief, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Tonight I get to have the dreaded tax appointment with my accountant. :( With hubby's new job and my business increased I am scared shitless of what the outcome is gonna be.
    In the past we have had enough deducted to get a refund so then we can turn around and pay our R/E taxes with it. But now with all the changes I have no clue what will happen.

Then to top it all off the hard hit we took on our 401K really sucked big time.

I am so freakin sick of taxes. :mad:

If I come up MIA you'll know it went bad and I am probably hocking everything and anything I can. :'( Well 'cept Honey, but the kids a possible maybe. LOL

Wish me luck and PLEASE send me some good vibes

2. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Good tax vibes beingt sent.

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Good vibes headed your way....

Then you gotta send some up this way for me at 2 o'clock tomorrow. I was on unemployment for 6 months of 2008. I'm absolutely DREADING tomorrow :-[

4. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Good Luck you two!!!!!

5. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Good luck -- psst, don't get rid of the kids; they're a write off ;D

6. paige

paige New Member

I had mine today--it went well and I am getting a sizable refund. To celebrate, BArry blew up the tractor and I have to buy a new one. Immediately. for 25K

7. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Well.........................

Lets just say I had to refrain myself from doing the happy dance :th_woohoo: :th_woohoo:

:th_Emoticon20200:

I get to keep the kids LOL

The vibes worked Thanks to all

SO I will send good vibes out to everyone that is having their taxes done :)

8. BUC

BUC Administrator

Woo Hoo! Good to hear :) Send the good vibes over here now!

Paige, when will you learn to stop letting him touch shit?

9. paige

paige New Member

I have no idea--I am constantly fighting his idea to hire it done. He wants to hire everything done. This time though it was not really his fault. It was Hutch's.

10. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Geeeezzz I was going to say I did my taxes tonight and getting a nice size refund. But after reading about Paiges tractor I shouldn't say a word--- Sorry Paige!

11. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

I am going this morning.

I am needing prayers that he is able to amend one of my returns. He is thinking our old accountant made a large mistake last year on our return.

That will make me do the largest happy dance of all times!

Glad it went well for all that did theirs so far ;D

Prayers for all that are still going.

12. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

GOOD LUCK HORSEMOMMY!!!!!!!

13. April

April New Member

We owe $1100. :'(

14. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

I did my taxes the other night. My return is about 1/2 as much as I am used to getting back. I will blame my daughter - its all her fault she grew up and I can't claim her anymore........she was an excellent tax write off!!

15. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I'm hoping to at least break even. I always get a really nice refund, but unemployment doesn't take out hardly ANYTHING for taxes. BUT, I have the baby to claim now too. So with two kids, I'm hoping it will even things out. :-