"Tea Party"

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by photofinish, Jan 17, 2009.

1. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

"Tea Party"

OK, so I got this an email, but we all know I am way too unsophisticated on the computer to "zap" it over here - but I thought it was worth typing out. Y'all need to apprecite that while you chuckle!

"When I was about 2 1/2 years old my Dad was left to watch me one afternoon. I had recently received a tea set as a 'get well gift' after an accident. I decided to play with it while my dad watched TV. I brought him a cup of 'tea' (really just water) and he exclaimed over it's wonderfulness and drank it, then thanked me. So, I brought him another cup, then another. When my Mom got home, Dad told her to watch when I served him yet another cup of 'tea', because he thought it was sooooo cute.
    Mom watched. Then, as only a mother would know, she said 'Honey, you do realize the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet, right?' "

Well, I thought it was a good 'un! I can so see my DH falling for this in a few years!

2. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

Re: "Tea Party"

That's hilarious!! :laugh:

3. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I hope that was a true story cause it is sooo funny!

4. TwistedWire

TwistedWire Guest

That is hilarious :) When I got that in an email, I laughed out loud and read it to my hubby, who rolled his eyes :D