The best thing I've read today

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by JenR, Feb 26, 2009.

1. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

2. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Clever - who'd've thunk Scooby Doo (complete with the outting of the prevalent drug and sexual overtones) could be the sum analogy of one's youth? But, overall,it's just plain disturbing, JenM. Thanks, really. Now, when I finally manage to vanquish the whole disturbing BUC/Burgie mental images, they will only be replaced with psychedelic Scooby Doo Does Doobies visions...Thanks a lot, really.... :th_lol_hitting:

3. JenR

Roh roh!

I aim to please :angel:

Seriously, this is like one of the best HST parodies I've ever encountered, and you get the Mystery Machine to boot -- win-win!

4. photofinish

I'm wondering if the author was sampling the whole plethora of...chemical muses...he described when he wrote the paper?

5. burgie

burgie New Member

So...why are you thinking of us in the first place?
    Perv.

6. JenR

Well Burg, if you try really hard you can get Photo thinking about you n' BUC AND the Mystery Machine all at once (kinda like ET's dream that one time) -- you, BUC, Velma, Daphne, and Scooby...all in the back of the Mystery Machine...and a whole bunch of peyote and absinthe...oh, the visions, the visions...

and the possiblities!!!!!!!! ;)

7. photofinish

Because I read 19 pages of the "Attitude Problem" post on here in one sitting. Bah-leve me, it was not on purpose! :laugh:

8. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Oh............Now I understand......... >:D

9. Gruce

Gruce New Member

first time I read this...I thought she said "PROSTITUTES"...not possibilities.... :nana:

10. JenR

Now who's the one with the dirty leaning mind, eh? :th_fluffbunny: