too good to be true?

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by equusteacher, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Yeah, it's says area code 773 in the ad, but below that, the contact info area code is 845. It never hurts to call on it though. I do it just to call them out on their spam! :)

2. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

LOL Tbitt!
    Never even thought of that.

NY is hardly Chicago.

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

That is what I was thinking!!! ::)

4. snaffle

snaffle Guest

It is 4 years old..

maybe $10,000 when new?

with the price of trailers falling so bad, I would think $3,000 would be a nice price if someone is really wanting to get rid of one like that

5. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

6. desederada

desederada New Member

It looks to be about 6000. under what every other 2005 2-horse Featherlight is priced at. It had to be about 14,000 + or - when new. If it's aluminum like it states, they really hold their value unlike a steel trailer.
    http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/home/searchtrailers.asp

7. glf01

glf01 New Member

Maybe it belong to a couple that got divorced. I would call and ask questions and don't forget to ask where they bought it and is it payed off

8. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I paid $2600 for the one that I just got.
    [​IMG]
    I thought THAT was a great deal. But it's a 96 and it's steel. So you can pretty much count on this aluminum being either a typo or spam. And if neither, someone better JUMP on that! ;)

btw... my neighbors LOVE the trailer sitting in the front yard. REALLY! ::)

9. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

did anyone call on it?? You can't go wrong unless there is a broken axle or something...it's not going to need to be fed or vetted ;D