URGENT!!! Need to contact PT right away

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by palaminofancy, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I was just called by Ribbons Ally who asked me to contact PT right away regarding her grey mare.
    Anyone who has her number, please have her check her pms'.

2. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

Try her e-mail that might be forwarded to her phone???

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I just left TBitt a message - thought she MIGHT have her number since they're riding together to the April trail ride.
    What about MyTeDun? If anyone has HER number, she probably has PT's. She could contact her.

4. I used to have MTD,s by my cell phone died.

Here is the thing: Ribbons Ally recieved a call/ message (I'm not sure which it was) from the woman who has PT's mare for sale, telling her that "the people who came out this morning to see her, bought her."
    RA is very worried that the woman sold the horse out from under PT, and wants her to know asap.

Please help get the word to her.
    Thank you everyone.

5. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I have called both numbers that I have and left 2 messages for Heather (PT)----

Before I could even post this she called me back-- she is checking into the situation and will let me know

She is in Serena with her paint and not able to get online

6. Buffy

Buffy New Member

That's going to be pretty darn shitty if this lady gave PT till the 15th to come up with the money, then sold the horse out from under her. Especially if she did it under false pretenses to the people who bought her. :slapfight:

7. CBaut

CBaut New Member

Hopefully she just meant the horse has been sold (to PT).

This story is a nail biter!

8. LuvMyArabs

LuvMyArabs New Member

Oh Boy :eek: Hopefully this is not true :(

9. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

you said it!

10. lori

lori New Member

PT--keep us posted!

11. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

!!!! I need to know what happened!!!!!

12. PT

PT New Member

I may not be able to pull this together with as little time as I have and no job. I'm thinking I may just have to help her current owner find her a good home. This couldn't have come about at a worse time for me, but that seems to be the norm these days. I appreciate all the well wishes and offers for help, but I think her current owner and myself need to handle this ourselves. This is a very hard time for me as you guys can tell, BUT I need to start thinking with my brain instead of my heart. I already have two horses to care for and am barely making ends meat as it is. Please don't look down on me for having to do this, but I don't have much of a choice.

I'll update when all is said and done.

-Heather

13. horsedreamin

horsedreamin Active Member

It is so incredibly hard at times to "think with our brain," but sometimes it's the only right thing we can do. I think we all know how torn up you must feel and only wish you the very best.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

14. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

PT - I know I could never think bad of you if this doesn't work out!

You are being put in a BAD sictuation, at the worst possible time in your life.

You take care of what you need, do with this what you must........just know what we are here to support you. We want you to end up with this mare...........for both of your sakes..............but we will totaly understand if it doesn't work out.

We are not trying to hinder you, just support you!

Good Luck gal, and know we are here for you, no matter what! ^.^.^

15. Shannon

Shannon New Member

PT- I would think MORE of you for NOT taking the horse and not taking on more than you know you can afford. Taking on more than we can afford is the whole American Economic issue!

Of course, you could always take her and then go on another board and ask for $ for hay since you have such a big heart and took on more horses that you can afford. Seriously, I bet you could get a grand. ::) ;)

16. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

I completely agree with this statement. PT, you need to do what is best for you and the horse. There is nothing think poorly of you about. You are being responsible for both of your sakes.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

17. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

Oh gosh PT I don't think anyone would think poorly of you for thinking straight! Poop happens to good people, hug your horses and consider yourself lucky to have them!

18. BUC

BUC Administrator

Ditto! You have to do what's best for YOU :)

19. PT

PT New Member

As much as I would appreciate the offers from people, that's something I could never do.

I texted her owner and asked her to call me. She (Misty's owner) is just going to love me ( :slapfight:). I'm worried about how and where Misty is going to end up, but there's only so much I can do. Everyone is telling me my fears are unfounded since she really is such a nice, young, trustworthy mare (purty too), so I'm just going to keep faith that she'll land herself a couple of young kids in their mom and dad's back yard. :)

Thanks for the support everyone. It has helped me tons.