We're here for you CC -

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Buffy, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Sierra's great dane, Jade, has a heart issue and will not be with her much longer. :'( She may not be ready to talk to anyone about it yet, but I know she'd love to read that we're all here for her.
    Love you CC. I'm truly sorry.
    [​IMG]

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I am so sorry!!

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

Hang in there CC. Were here for you.

4. marleycreek

marleycreek New Member

So sorry to hear about your great dane. They sure leave a big shoes to fill. Prayers to you and Jade.

5. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I can't take all this bad news!!!

Jade is such a sweet dog.....Please give her a good pet and a kiss form me!

CC - I sure hope things turn out ok!!!

We are here for you!!!

6. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

I am so, so sorry! We are indeed here for you. We all know how you feel. :'(

7. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

I am so sorry :'(

~~~Hugs~~~

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I just spoke with CC a little while ago, and she said that the vet gave Jade 3 months at the most, but said it could be anytime, so CC is just trying to spend as much time with her as she can. They've got her on meds, and her bloodwork came back great, so that's at least something.

CC, we love ya, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and Jade. She couldn't have a better companion/friend than you!!

9. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

That's so sad :( :'(.......((((((HUGS)))))) to you CC :'(

10. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

CC I'm so sorry to hear that news---- It is never easy, just remember we're here for you (((((hugs))))))

11. paige

paige New Member

I am so sorry--been there done that. Enjoy your time together.

My youngest Dane is almost 7--and two of them are 9. I just lost my best boy in September-it is going to be a tough time at our house too before I know it

12. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

13. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

I'm so sorry, prayers to you and Jade.

14. Willie76

Willie76 New Member

Hugs and thoughts headed your way.

15. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

(((Hugs)))

Horsemommy & Victor

16. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Im sorry CC. Hang in there Jade!

17. Michele

Michele New Member

We are all here for you C.C. Hugs

18. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Jade is feeling much better!!!! ;D

I was out at Sierra's today, and she said that Jade is doing MUCH better. Jumping over snowbanks and all. The meds that they gave her are helping.

19. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Thanks everyone! Looks like we might just beat this one. I HAVE MY GIRL BACK! She is eating and playing and going to the barn with me to feed, going up and down the stairs on her own. Peeing a lot with the lasix. I really believe that she had a bad cold, I was stupid enough to take her to work with me 2 days in the fucking cold. The 1 st day she was fine then the second day that night she started to cough and could not lay down or she would just start hacking, so she stood up all night and tried to sleep. MARE RUN started calling the vet at 7 am while I went to work ( barn ) and called me and said to get her there at 8. So I left work and picked her up and rushed her there, her heart had fluid around it and the outside of her lungs, the electrocardigram was all over the place........... He said she could go that night, but max, 3 months. I got her home at 1 and gave her the antibiotics ( extra strong ) and tried to feed her she wouldn't eat. The next morning gave her all 9 pills and some can dog food, by noon she was her self again. The scary thing was the night that she could'nt breath, her brother had died 2 yrs ago that date. ( heart failure ). Anyone who knows me knows she is my live, I had my truck passager seat taken out so that she could fit, everyone knows Jade by name, and knows me as Jades mom. Jade is 7 ( Dec 23) but her blood work came back and it is perfect across the board. Thanks for all the prayers, we are not out of the woods yet, but she's back!

20. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Such good news CC!! I have been thinking about you/her since this thread started. Glad she's feeling better!