Where to buy dog meds

Discussion in 'KiKi's & Poochies' started by Angellou, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Angellou

Angellou Senior Member

I need to purchase Rimadyl and Cosequin for my dog with hip dyspalysia. Looking for a good deal on meds. Anyone have advise on meds and where to buy them at a good price?

2. Imzadi

Imzadi New Member

I very good price on Cosequin DS chewable, 250 ct....$89.95 from Heartland Vet Supply 800-934-9398

3. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Do you know any vets personally? When I needed rimadyl I had a friend who was a vet order for me. It was about 1/4 the cost of buying from the vet.

4. 56hooves

56hooves Senior Member

www.bullwrinkle.com A friend sent me this link a few days ago. I don't know anything about it, but she said some of the drugs are cheaper. Sabella Rush

5. Castaway Farm

Castaway Farm New Member

That link for BullwinklesRX is excellent and the price for Rimadyl can't be beat. Another excellent place to go for dog/cat related items (flea control, heartguard, etc.) is www.petshed.com it is in Australia and takes about 10 days to get to you but the prices can't be beat. They do have Rimadyl also, but BullwinklesRX seems to have the better price. PetShed, however has wonderful deals on generic Heartguard ($7.00 for 6 months supply) and Frontline.