Where were you 12 yrs ago, RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Morganfan608, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

.....ahhhh, yes, I spent the night in the hospital (after a 1.5 hour drive, usually 20 min drive) and at this moment, 12 years ago, I was learning that I was not able to naturally birth a child, in hard labor, while the City of Mendota sent a plow truck to the anesthesiologist's house to plow him out and plow his way to the hospital to administer my epidural for my c-section....all the roads were closed and the helicopter was waiting to take my new little bundle of joy to another hospital....aahhh the memories!!!

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

2. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

12 years ago, RIGHT NOW, I was taking a deep breath after fighting with my daughters to get them to the school bus stop on time in Cortland. That was pretty much a daily occurance back then.

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! And congratulations!

3. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Happy B-Day Kyle!

12 years ago? Please, I can't remember last week. :D

4. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I'm sure I was at the Burger King drive thru, getting my daily breakfast before heading to work... Only to regurgitate said breakfast, as I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter at the time ;D

5. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Ahhh January!! a wonderful month to give birth ;)

Happy Birthday Kyle!

6. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Kyle says thanks!

......about this time 12 yrs ago I got a very sad phone call from one of my oldest....his Dad made him walk thru the field w/underwear (@ least it was clean) on his head for a hat.......car got stuck in a snow drift and they were not properly prepared to walk.....hhmmm AJU, they would need a Sat. detention too! ;D

7. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

me and the hubby were dating.. so I dont want to tell you what we were doing.. LOL :poodspole: :poodspole: :th_sexemoticon: :th_sexemoticon: :th_sexemoticon:

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I think donning tidy whities as a hat and tube socks as mittens, earns a whole nuther form of punishment....for your ex that is. poor boys.....traumatized for life.

9. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Oh, what great stories............... :-[ ;D

[size=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE[/size]

10. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

This thread started because Kyle was up at the butt crack of dawn w/me, soooo excited that it was HIS birthday. For the first time ever, he began asking me questions about his birth. What that day was like for me. What I was doing and what he was like as an infant.

....pretty sad that a bunch of strangers (to Kyle), have made his day... :'( His pathetic loser of a father didn't bother to take the time to call and wish him a happy birthday :'( :( :mad: :'(.....Thanks guys, you're the BEST! ^.^.^

11. burgie

burgie New Member

Happy B-day Kyle!
    Let's see....twelve years ago I would have been starting the second semester of my junior year in high school.
    ;D

12. BUC

BUC Administrator

Awww....Happy Belated Kyle.

I didn't click in this thread earlier because like Mass said, I don't even remember breakfast and that was 10 minutes ago....so I didn't think I had any business here...

13. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!!!!!