Who carries pony sized dressage girths

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by desederada, Mar 3, 2009.

1. desederada

desederada New Member

Ideally I need an 18 inch. I've found one on Just For Ponies but it's 70 plus shipping and I was hoping to find cheaper. I've got a 22" inch on him but it's all the way up on both sides and I'd like to tighten it more.

2. MelW

MelW New Member

horseloverz.com

3. desederada

desederada New Member

I won't buy from them or equiteric unless I can't find it anywhere else. I'll check out Trumbull Mountain though ;)

4. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I suggest you feed him more............. :nana: :th_fluffbunny: :laugh:

5. Jen

Jen New Member

If it were me, I'd just put my horse sized girth in the dryer....

6. desederada

desederada New Member

The smallest I have is 22 inches and I doubt I can get it to shrink the 4-6 that I need it to. ;) I have a nice leather Barnsby that I could get cut down but I don't really want to ruin my chance of using it later if I can find a pony girth.

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Have you tried Stateline? They supply a lot of 4H and PC stuff and might carry what you need.

8. desederada

desederada New Member

Checked them out, they were a couple dollars cheaper on the girth than everyone else BUT their shipping was outrageous :eek: 15.70 to ship a girth

9. HQ2001

HQ2001 New Member

I have a 20" brand new dressage girth that I dont need and would be willing to sell, I paid $50 for it. Synthetic, elastic at both ends. I also needed a 18" for my guy and he is a 15 hand morgan cross. My saddle fitter suggested a girth with only elastic in the middle and I was able to order a 22" and it fits him better than the 18" or 20" I have. I will go through all of my old notes when I was on the hunt for a girth and see where I had luck finding them reasonably priced.

10. Gruce

Gruce New Member

are you out thread killing again :nana:

11. desederada

desederada New Member

I took a 27" Barnsby in today and they are going to cut it down to an 18" and should have it ready for me by tomorrow. It seemed like the cheapest , fastest option for now. I should be back in the saddle tomorrow ;)