Winter horse pics suck.

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Feb 10, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

So my camera screen has been broken in that you have to *gasp* look through the viewfinder. I also took some supurb photos of our 1985 mare but they prominently featurered my glove. I cannot imagine going back to using film.

My skinniest horse... I fretted about her weight all summer 2 summers ago, turns out like magic she porks up come winter time. Standing in a stripped stall because I was going to take pictures of her feet before a new farrier came... those sucked though.
    [​IMG]

Saint Bar Fatass Broomtail... He will be making my butt look small all next summer (by comparision, I mean). Although DW said if I entered him with that name I didn't want to know what DW would write for my name when we did entries. For some reason, this horse was just seeming gigantic to me the other night. He's 15.3, Sassy, my usual horse is 15.0 1/2... I guess that's all. I rode him around in that barn alley. :D
    [​IMG]
    Exhibiting both bones (in his legs, sure as hell can't find em elsewhere) and mud.

2. Shadow

Shadow New Member

:D I would rather see plump horses this time of yr as opposed to "bones" Yours look GREAT...even with the mud..he he he ;D

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

That's all the dirtier your horses are?!?!?!

Come on - it isn't fair - my yellow horse is BLACK! I'm serious.............the only clean spots on her are between her legs and eyes! Not fair!!!!!

4. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I own one black horse but you would think I have 3--- the two pallys are almost as dark but clumpy with mud encrusting their manes, tails and hairy fetlocks.

And they complained about HD's horses----hell they should see mine or any other horse standing outside today. They are gross!

5. 4horses

4horses New Member

See now I own 2 blacks, a B/W tobiano and a chestnut. The chestnut is always the cleanest and the blacks are really hard to keep clean (they are always dusty or muddy). We won't even talk about the tobiano. :p

6. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Broomtail looks huge in the pic :)

Where's the little colored pony pic? :(

7. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I see orbs!!!

lots and lots of orbs!!!

little angels that haven't grown wings yet ;)

8. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

4Horse I feel for you I have a tob to and I thought well maybe he would stand in the rain a little today and wash a little of that mud off well hell no him and his buddies decided to stand in the shelter and shit it up it took me over 45 min to clean it up. Then he walked out and rolled in the muddiest shitiest spot he could find I swear.

9. lori

lori New Member

Yes, Ponythief, my little colored pony (bay tobiano) had some extra, ahem, "color" to him! So he was not pictured!