Would this be classified as cowboy dressage?

Discussion in 'The Carrot Stick' started by Mike Zimmerman, Jan 29, 2013.

1. highhorse

highhorse Senior Member

wow very nice ??? Couldnt figure out what she was trying to do. Poor pony, that son of a gun was dead tired.

2. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Sweet! :p

I doubt it -- they have to be wearing the special cowboy dressage saddle with the special outfit.
    But my daughter has ridden with her cowboy boots and spurs (although not quite as er, pointylicious as those) in my dressage (and jumping!) saddle -- with her cowboy bridle and with one of our dressage (or eventing!) ones.
    sssshhhh,...Sometimes she's even been known to use a Kimberwicke...which is a driving bit! ;)

3. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Got It!
    Smack him in the ass...... Rip him in the face. ::)

4. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Ummm... yeah.... I made it 1:48 minutes into it and was too annoyed at that point to put up with the buffering. Poor little sucker was blowing like a freight train before they started the video - so d'ya suppose they worked him down first and this was when it was going "well"??? The notion of such a winded horse gong for another 5+ minutes of video was more than I cared to witness. The "rollback on the forehand" was particularly interesting, though. To top it all off I am pretty sure the poor little sucker was gaited? And, aren't gallops, especially counter-gallops, a specialty of gaited horses to be shown off worldwide? ::)

Ick.

5. Mstar

Mstar New Member

Oh lord, this video doesn't even TOUCH on the insane sickness of this woman. If you want to be horrified, google "Farida Khan".

Some quotes from her...

"I don't like horses, I just enjoy beating them until they bleed"

Apparently this is some sort of fetish thing? She keeps talking about "whipping the stallions" and "whipping hard" and how much she likes to whip. Lots of talk about control. Lots of men making comments about her beauty and what a great rider she is, and how they enjoy her whipping.

Fortunately people are contacting welfare organizations and local officials, there is several websites out for this girls head and I believe PETA is now after her as well. I would have suggested she be treated the same way she does her horses but I think she would probably like it. I don't think there is any way to ever stop her sadly
    :-(

6. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Perhaps someone just needs to load her up on tequila and give her a one way bus ticket to Folsom Street Fair (with a sign taped to her back saying "Please help me get to Tiajuana and fulfill my burro show fantasy") -- sounds like somebody hasn't quite found her niche in life yet.

7. cindyw

cindyw New Member

I couldn't stand to watch much of it, made me sad and mad! Wish that horse would have bucked the snot out of her. She needs someone to take spurs to her and a whip! She'd probably like it though!