WTF..I MUST be the luckiest person alive

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shadow, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Shadow

Shadow New Member

:eek: For crying out load...in my e-mail acct. I just recieved 4 e-mails saying I have won..MILLIONS...in each e-mail..European-England,etc. WHY the hell then can't I win the damn Lottery here...totally bumbed thinking about this :'( ::) anyone else as lucky as I am....?

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

Shadow, the lotto agent they want you to go through, well I heard he sucks. So I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll act as agent for you. Now all you need to do is Western Union me $500 to claim your millions :-*

4. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Phooey..

shadow.. do not listen to BUC..

send me $300 and I will help you retrieve your millions

:D

5. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

I'll do it for $250. ;)

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

Remember, you get what you pay for ;D

7. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

and here I thought I was the luckiest person alive, cause I get those pathetic things all the time. :D

8. Shadow

Shadow New Member

ROFLMAO...do I hear a 200..200...200...anybody ....???????????

I swear I get so many of them damn things...DO they really get people who actually think that crap is REAL...

I think I have surpassed the "Donald" in worth here.... :nana:

9. Shell

Shell New Member

I get at least one a day. Some are sent twice in a row, maybe thinking I wouldn't see the first one? One I had sent 22 times in a row! They were really trying to get my attention, I think. Dumbasses!

Yep! I'm just as lucky at winning foreign lotteries and not winning the Illinois lotteries :mad:

10. miss_santana

miss_santana New Member

Shoot, I'll do it for $200 and I'll even pay the postage for you to get the check to me! I've got someone that owes me some money, so I'll have them send you a cashier's check for $2500, you take out the correct amount for postage and handling fees and forward me the remaining balance. ;D